NEW CALL: A Novel Approach to Scrapbooking - September Challenge
This month we have taken our inspiration from the recent popular vampire craze sweeping the world with Stephenie Meyer’s'"Twilight"
The challenge is to create:
* a monochromatic red layout
* use a heart
* use black and white photo/s only
Note:- You may use black and white to balance, but only minimal amounts.
The prize this month is a book voucher, from our kind and generous sponsors Boomerang Books. Upload your entries HERE, to be in the running ! Also, if you've read the book, why not join us for our book club discussion, later in the month !
NEW CALL: Altered Expression Design Team Call
Deadline: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Altered Expression is looking for some awesome designers to join our team! We are a new and rapidly growing digital stamp and collage sheet company looking for several digital stamp designers and collage/altered art designers to join us on our adventure. To see our line, visit us at www.alteredexpression.com
If you would like to design for our company for a 6 month term starting October 1st. then read on, international applicants are welcome!
- Complete at least 1 project each week using our digi stamps and/or collage sheets and post it to your blog, galleries...
- Actively participate in our group and challenges.
- Promote our site on your blogs, galleries… Use our Design Team Logo wherever possible to help us in promoting our products.
- Receive free digi stamps and/or collage sheets for your weekly projects.
- Receive new products as they are released.
- Publication of your bio, photo and blog link on our store blog.
- 30% discount on all items purchased at AlteredExpression during your term.
- Team support and friendship!
Most of all - have fun!
This call will be open until September 15th, send your application to: email@example.com
Please include the following:
- Personal information - your name, email address, & phone number.
- Link to your blog or gallery that showcases your work (please have 3 recent projects showing).
- A short bio about yourself and why you think you would be a good design team member for AlteredExpression.
Thank you, we look forward to your receiving your application!
NEW CALL: The Pixie Cottage First Design Team Call
Deadline: Tuesday, September 15, 2009
The Pixie Cottage is looking for their very first design team!! We are a new stamp company with a wide variety of stamps. We specialize in whimsical designs, as well as background and accessory stamps that work well with other stamp lines. We are looking for a handful of design team members who are ready to grow with us and show their talent by making cards, altered art, scrapbook pages and whatever else they can dream up with our products.
This call is open to talented artists worldwide.
You will be serve a six month term starting Oct 1, 2009 and ending April 1, 2010.
Deadline for submissions is September 15th, 2009 11:59 pm EST.
Members will be contacted by September 25th, 2009 via email and announced on the 30th of September.
Your submission will be acknowledged with a return email within 48 hours, if you do not receive an acknowledgement, please send another email. You are asked to post on your blog three recent projects and then provide a link here to that post. It would be nice if you would also post a link to The Pixie Cottage Blog in your thread on your blog. Any papercrafting project with any stamp line is fine for this purpose.
For more information and details and to view some of our stamps visit www.michellesscrap.com
See the DT advert in full, HERE.
NEW CALL: Zutter Bind-it-All Zisterhood (DT) Call
Deadline: Thursday, September 17, 2009
Click here to Download Submission Questionnaire
Notification by: October 5, 2009
Want to join the Bind-it-All Zisterhood? We are looking for “punchy” and “bindy” individuals to join the 2009-2010 Zutter Zisters
Design Team! And, YES, this is open to International submissions!
When you are selected for the “Zisterhood” You Get:
* Supply of Zutter Products and tools, including:
* Supply of various sizes, style and colors of cover materials and owires – enough to keep you happily punching and binding
* Fun Zutter stuff like the Spinner Album Kit, Display-it-All, rivets and closures
* Bind-it-All Around the World Idea Book
* And……$100 credit at www.binditall.com two times during the term to get the tools you want/need the most.
* Exposure on the Zutter Zisters and Bind-it-All websites.
* Teaching incentives and publishing opportunities, bragging rights and more!
1. Must be thoroughly familiar and knowledgeable with the usage or the Bind-it-All and Dreamkuts tools.
2. Submit three current binding projects that showcase your usage of the Bind-it-All and your crafting design skills. Please, no
more than two pictures per project.
3. Submit one “other” paper craft project – a card, layout, anything else that is crafty.
4. Join the Zutter Zisters Message Board and start vocalizing and participating so we can get to know you. www.ZutterZisters.ning.com.
5. Complete the DT questionnaire and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Deadline: September 17, 2009
7. Announcement of the Zisters: October 5, 2009
1. Design Team term is one year (Oct 2009-Sept 2010)
2. The primary role of the Design Team is to promote and inspire usage of the Bind-it-All and related Zutter tools.
3. DT Members will be asked to create 3 projects per month for posting and sharing on the BIA blog and Zutter Zisters websites. We ask for you to email photos in, and only occasionally may we ask for you to mail your project to us (for which you will be reimbursed for postage, and in most cases, the project will be returned to you).
4. DT Members will be asked to contribute and participate on the BIA blog, and the Ning site on a regular basis.
5. There are incentives for teaching and bonuses for published work.
6. Full terms and participation agreement will be forwarded to prospective DT members upon selection.
Watch the Blog for announcements or any other news regarding the call. www.binditall.blogspot.com