NEW CALL: Scrappy Times Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, December 20, 2008
We are a new forum that's looking for 3 designteam members!!
And when I say new I mean totally brand new, started november 24th.
We are Scrappy Times
For now we are a forum only to inspire others and share our passion for scrapbooking.
We'll get to organize challenges and tutorials on our blog with some little prizes to win.
Since we've just started out we don't have a sponsor right now, so if you are part off the team you get to make your pieces from your own stuff.
The requirements of the team will be:
- You will be asked to take part of our challenges.
- Each team member will be asked to write one tutorial during their term.
- You must have a Blog to spread the word that there's a whole new forum.
- participate where ever you can at the forum and leave some comments in our gallery.
So if you want to inspire others and would take this challenge to start at the beginning of something new, this is your chance>Email your submission to JacqysDesign@live.nl.
Include your best layout, a card and an altert item.
The call will be open till december 20th.
The chosen DT members will be contacted by december 23rd, your term starts at January 1st!!!
If you have any questions email me or visit our forum or blog:JacqysDesign@live.nlscrappytimes.ning.comscrappietimes.blogspot.com
NEW CALL: So Sketchy! Blog Design Team Call
Deadline: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
So Sketchy! Blog Design Team Call
Yup… it’s that time of year again… to choose a new design team for the So Sketch! Blog.
6 page designers and 3 card designers will be chosen.
Previous designers and guest designers are welcome to reapply.
Canadian, US and international submissions are welcome.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Create TWO pages or THREE cards using any of the sketches from the months of November 2008 or December 2008 found on the blog.
Submit those sketch creations along with 3 other creations from your archives that best show your scrapping style.
2. Submit your 5-6 creations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Your email subject line should read “So Sketchy Design Team Call 2009”.
4. Applications should be received no later than December 31st 11:59pm MST.
5. All attachments must be 500x500 or less.
6. Please include the following information:
* Your full name
* Location (city, country)
* Your email address
* Please indicate if you are applying for a card designer or a page designer. You may submit applications for both but you must send 2 separate applications.
* Please list your attached creation titles and indicate which sketches you used to create them.
* Any links to your on-line galleries
* A link to your blog (a blog is a must have!)
* A list of any current design teams, if any.
* A paragraph about why you wish to be a So Sketchy Sista!
As a designer, you will be responsible for 2-3 creations based on my sketches to be presented on the blog. No monetary compensation… sorry.
You will have a contract to design for 6 months, January 15th to June 15th.
Members of the 2009 So Sketchy! Sistas will be informed no later than January 14th and a list of the new design team will be announced once all the designers have been informed via email.
NEW CALL: Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call
Deadline: Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call.
If chosen, your term will run for 6 months beginning on February 1, 2009 thru August 1, 2009. You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Bombshell Stamps. You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
Submit 4 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) per month using the stamp set received.
Contribute one (1) tutorial per month. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
Encourage forum stampers with challenges and games/contests.
Promote Bombshell Stamps thru your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
Submit your art using Bombshell Stamps at least two (2) times during your term to various publications of your choice.
Participate in any design team discussions.
What You'll Get From Us
A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques.
Encouragement and help getting published in leading magazines.
A new Bombshell Stamps stamp set every other month and other goodies as they become available.
25% off on all store items!
Your bio, artwork and gallery will be spotlighted on Bombshell Stamps.
Your blog/website will be posted in the Stamptacular Blogs Links, and your Etsy store listed in the Marketplace.
This call is open to all including international.