NEW CALL: A Page From My Sketchbook Sketch Challenge Blog
"A Page From My Scrapbook" is a new Sketch Blog created by me, Liz Weber and I invite you all to come in and say hello and use my sketches.
My friends and I have gotten together to share our layouts with you and to hopefully inspire you to create your own layouts using my sketches.
My first sketch is up so why not check it out and enter the December "A Page From My Sketchbook" Page 1 Challenge to be in with a chance for 1 of the prizes.
NEW CALL: Artz de Scrap Designer Call
Deadline: Thursday, December 25, 2008
Calling for Designers.
We are looking for talented Scrappers to be part of our inspirational group for a period of 6 months starting Jan 09 to Jun 09.
You will be receiving the following
- Recognition and Exposure
- All alterable items for the Challenges (when there are giveaways).
- A RAK as a token of appreciation from Artz de Scrap
- Discounts at Artz de Scrap's associates's esteemed online stores.
In turn, you are required to
- Submit all your monthly submissions and mid month tutorials takes due on time.
- Host 1 tutorial in a pre-determined month within your term.
- You will also have to post all sneaks and your takes on the challenges on your respective blogs and to promote Artz de Scrap.
If so, THIS is what you need to do:
Just email us your best three samples of your altered work (No LOs), your name, your address and your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th of Dec 08.
**Note: All altered work submitted MUST not be from any of Artz's previous challenges!**
We accept all international based applications!
The 2 chosen designers will be contacted BY December 26th and will be revealed on the blog on January 1st 2009!!!
NEW CALL: The Scrapbook Nook Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, January 2, 2009
The Scrapbook Nook Kit Club is currently seeking some new designers to be a part of our creative team and share in the fun of our monthly kit club!
We are looking for talented, motivated, enthusiastic, responsible designers to design layouts and projects each month from our kit.
Our 6 month term will start in January with the February kit!
WE ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS!
A designer's job:
1. Design at least 3 projects from each month's kit.
2. Add at least 1 non kit something to the gallery per month..
3. Be an active member of the message board.
4. Help Moderate the boards.
5. Create online classes based around the kit- about every other month.
6. Promote the club.
What you will receive:
A fresh kit each month packed with brand new release goodies valued at appx $32
Additional product donated by manufacturers25 % discount on add ons
Bio up on the websitefame, honor & glory!
There will also be occasional contests and opportunities for you to earn extras.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com by January 2nd including:
1. Link to an online gallery where we can see your current work.
2. Answer the following questions (If a link to a scrapbook resume answers most of these, provide the link, and answer the extras :-)):
A: List your prior experience
B: Design Teams you are currently affiliated with
C: Describe your style
D: Have you been published; if so, where?
E: Online Message boards you are active on
F: What makes you a unique asset to our kit club?
3. Tell us about you. How long have you been scrapping? What's your motivation? What do you do for work? What's your favorite product line? What scrapping trend do you not like? What other things make you tick? Why do I want YOU on the DT?
4. Name, address, phone number, e-mail, personal website if applicable
New DTers will be announced by Jan 5th.
For more information e-mail dt@myscrapbooknook