REMINDER: Top 50 Cybercrop - December 2008 by Forever Always
Join us for all the fun of our regular cybercrop starting at 8pm Friday the 5th December 2008. We run until midnight Monday December 8. So drop in some time during the weekend and join in the fun!Hints will be up in the Top 50 forum this week, for our Silly Season crop (BIG HINT !!!).See you there !
NEW CALL: Scrapbook Divas December Update
CYBERCROP – THIS FRIDAY NIGHT 5TH DECEMBER FROM 7.30PM.
COME AND REGISTER FOR 3 GREAT CHALLENGES, PRIZES AND BINGO http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/forum/viewforum.php?f=122&sid=2c8b2026738871a74b1fe68a19e32ec7
BRING A FRIEND AND IF THEY COMPLETE ONE OF THE CHALLENGES YOU WILL GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN $20.00 DIVA DOLLARS.
DECEMBER DIVALICIOUS KIT BY MELLENY AMS.
THIS MONTH IS A BRIGHT, COLOURFUL KIT FOR ALL THOSE SUMMER HOLIDAY SHOTS.
FORMER SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES MASTER MARION WERREN HAS CREATED THE “TIS THE SEASON GATE ALBUM” WITH A KIT AND INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL GIFT FOR THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL. http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=628
20% off most ITEMS PRE XMAS SALE IS NOW ON.
Excludes Bazzill, kits, online class and the patterned paper that is already on sale. http://scrapbookdivas.com.au/index.php
So pop on over and grab yourself a bargain.
NEW CALL: Art Freckles Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, December 28, 2008
Art Freckles is a brand new online kit company, and we are looking to add another member to our Design Team! We provide great quality kits, as well as a friendly inspiring community.
This current call is for a 6 month term running from January 1st to June 30th, 2009.
We will also select 2 runner up guest designers as well!
To apply please send the following information to email@example.com :
- Full name, mailing address, email address and Art Freckles forum name
- 2-3 examples of your work; layouts, cards, or altered items (these do not have to be newly created for this call)
- link to any online galleries that you wish to share
- brief bio. telling us about yourself and why you'd like to be on the Art Freckles team
- list of any current or past design teams you've been on
- link to personal blog
Design Team Member will be expected to:
- create 3 projects per month with our kits (layouts, altered items, or cards)
- post these creations on our blog and in our gallery
- post 1 (one) challenge per month in our forum
- be active in the forum and comment in the gallery regularly
- post a 'how-to' on our blog 1-2 times per 6 month term
- contribute to, and participate in crops (1-2 per term)
- be responsible in overseeing the pubcalls section of our forum, and promote Art Freckles wherever possible
Some benefits include:
- recognition through picture and bio on our website
- a free Art Freckles kit to design with each month
- a link to your personal blog from the Art Freckles blog
- occasional buying opportunities at special Design Team discount
Deadline for entry is December 28th, 2008 ~ midnight EST.
The successful candidate will be announced January 1st 2009.
Good luck to all!
NEW CALL: Scrapbooks Etc. - Call for Projects
Deadline: Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Scrapbooks, etc. has a new column, and we’re searching for submissions.
The column will be called “Etc.” and it is all about using your scrapbook supplies for home décor and gift ideas…projects other than scrapbook pages.
As one of our editors (the fabulous Michelle Rubin) said, “This is about getting your supplies off the page and using them in new ways.”
If you have the April 2006 issue of Scrapbooks, etc, this column will be very similar to the ideas featured in our “Deck the Walls” column…wall art, memo boards, keepsake boxes, etc. (hence the name of the column!).
We’d love to see your most creative and unique ideas!
Send photos of your projects to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Etc.” in the subject line to ensure your samples make it to the right people.
Email submissions must be 500k or less. We will have an ongoing need for this type of project, so please send them at any time.
This column will first appear in the August/September issue.
If you’d like more information or would just like to keep up-to-date with Scrapbooks, etc. you can always check out our blog at: scrapbooksetc.blogspot.com