NEW CALL: Scrapping Outback MSR Competition
NEW CALL: Stampavie Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, April 9, 2011
We're running a Design Team call through to April 9th.
The link to our DT call is : http://www.stampavie.com/…
No formal submissions required - link your blog to the DT blog post to apply !
NEW CALL: Core'dinations Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2011
Do you love crafting with Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock? Do the terms “sand it, tear it, emboss it and antique it” get your brain fired up into a creative frenzy? This could be the design team call you have been waiting for.
Core’dinations is looking for 8 to 10 design team members to help show off the many wonderful techniques that can be done with their ColorCore Cardstock. Term will run for one year; May 2011 to April 2012.
Design Team Requirements:
- 3 projects each month which primarily feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstocks with supply lists so that they can be featured on the Core’dinations’ ColorCore Cardstock blog.
- Occasional projects which involve product exchange with other manufacturers (e.g., Jillibean Soup, Helmar, Fiskars, My Stamp Box).
- Regular project submissions to magazines for publication purposes.
- Promoting Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock projects, giveaways and blog swaps on personal blogs.
- Step One: Design and then post three projects in one posting on your personal blog on or beforeFriday, April 15th at 4:00pm EST. These projects may include layouts, cards, altered items, and other such paper crafts and should focus on the use of Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock. Entitle the blog posting “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy”. Feel free to include step out photos or step-by-step instructions of any techniques that you used that you feel need highlighting.
- Step Two: Send us an email with a link to this exact blog posting: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the link is to “My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy” posting and not just a link to your blog. It makes it much easier to find, especially if you post frequently on your blog. Please include in your email your name, mailing address, and phone number. You may also include a resume of your publications and current design team obligations (if applicable).
- If you have any questions about the application process and/or design team requirements, be sure to post them on the Core’dinations’ Facebook page as they may be questions that several applicants would like answered or email Sarah at email@example.com.
We would prefer to see new projects but if you have something really special that you have already made with Core’dinations we’d love to see that too. And International applicants are welcome to apply.
Design Team Perks:
- FREE Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and tools (of course).
- Payment for printed magazine publication, catalogues, and CHA assignments.
- Access to a private design team message board where we share challenges, techniques and publications calls.
- Additional product due to product exchange with other manufacturers.
More Details Can be found on our Blog.
NEW CALL: My Scraps & More Sketch Contest
Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2011
My Scraps & More is a brand new online scrap store and message forum and to kick things off we are having a sketch contest!
The contest will run from March 26th - April 15th
Jana Eubanks has made an exclusive sketch just for our kick off! Please use the sketch to be inspired to create a 12x12 layout. The winner, chosen by random.org, will when some brand new goodies from the Stella & Rose line by My Mind's Eye!!
You will find the sketch on the message forum at http://www.myscrapsandmore.com/
All are welcome to participate in the challenge but if you are outside of the USA, I ask that you agree to pay any shipping charges over $6.00, if you are the lucky winner!
I can not wait to see you over at My Scraps & More and to be inspired with what you create using the sketch!!