NEW CALL: Scraps of Darkness Kit Club Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2011
Scraps of Darkness Kit Club Design Team Call
Scraps of Darkness kit club is looking for designers to add to our talented Design Team! If you love the alternative side of scrapbooking or would like to venture into this realm, then we encourage you to try out!!
Commitment is important, so we want to be straightforward with what we are looking for. We want to see ambitious, outgoing, forum savvy scrappers that share in the same love as we do.
This DT position will start with our May, 2011 kit and end with our October, 2011 kit and we are looking for 2 designers for this term.
Here is what we will need from you:
1. You must complete a minimum of 5 layouts/cards/projects per month and have 4 of them ready to upload by reveal day, which is the 15th of every month, and the 5th layout/project should be uploaded about a week after reveal day. These layouts need to be placed in the SOD gallery, blogs, scrapbook.com, and any other public galleries that you participate in.
2. Daily participation on our forum and a daily check in on our Design Team forum, as well as keeping up in the galleries is a must. DT responsibilities, such as posting a Question of The Week, will be rotated amongst our DT and we would also like you to start new threads that encourage posting by our members.
3. You must complete at least 2 tutorials within your 6 month DT term for SOD. These can be either photo or video tutorials.
In return for your commitment, you will receive the entire main kit, as well as two additional add-ons free of charge!! You will also have first dibs on any additional add-ons featured throughout the months you are a DT at a 50% discount. In addition, we offer a 30% discount in our store for DT members.
Here is how to apply:
Please send all applications and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
1. Name, Address, Phone Number
2. Submit three layouts total - Include two layouts that show us your alternative side or the darker side of your work. For example: Distressed, Grunge, Steampunk, Mixed Media, Dark, etc. Then also include a third layout that you would say is your favorite or best layout, and this can be any style.
3. Tell us why you think you would be a good addition to the SOD team
4. Provide links to blogs and galleries, and any resume you may have
5. List of all current DT commitments, and please note that our designers may not design for or in any way advertise other kit clubs. We have no problem with DT members designing for manufacturers, sketch sites, local stores, etc, but it is counterproductive to have them advertise our competitors.
All submissions must be received by April 15th and we will have an official public announcement by April 20th!!
NEW CALL: Tuesday Trio Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, April 15, 2011
We are having another DT call on our blog. It is open to worldwide participants, and you don't HAVE to know Hebrew. The call is open from today and registering (via email) for it is until April 15th. They will get 3 sketches and challenges and will have 2 weeks to submit their creations according to those sketches and challenges, meaning submittions will be accpted until Apr 30th. Announcement will be made on May 10th. All the details are in our post, right here: tuesdaytrio.blogspot.com…
NEW CALL: iCopic Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, April 16, 2011
Copic lovers, we want YOU to try out for our first ever design team! I look forward to seeing your best work! Full details are below:
Term Length: May 1st- December 31st (8 months)
iCopic is looking for a team of talented stampers and Copic enthusiasts. We are looking for energetic and unique designers that can offer tips and tutorials using Copic markers. We would love to have designers with a various styles and skill levels.
Design Team Benefits:
* Team members will receive plenty of products from the iCopic store to work with each month.
* Team members will receive additional SP and Company stamp sets on a monthly basis from the SP and Company owner.
* Team members will enjoy a lovely discount in the iCopic store.
* Your name and link to your blog will be showcased on the iCopic blog and on the rest of the designer's blogs.
Design Team Requirements:
* You must have a blog that you post to regularly with a minimum of one posting per week showcasing iCopic products and linking back to the store. Of course, more postings are better!
* You must create a project weekly specifically showcasing iCopic projects and post this directly to the iCopic DT blog on your assigned day of the week.
* You must participate in any blog hops, contests, or other online events that are scheduled during your term as a design team member.
* You must list iCopic.com, the iCopic blog, and the rest of your fellow design team members in your blog sidebar.
* Weekly assigned projects must be posted to another online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, scrapbook.com, etc.
* On a rotating basis, you may be asked to design a project for our weekly challenge, with the challenge given to you in advance.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: iCopic DT Call
* Your name and location
* Blog Address
* Links to your online galleries (if any)
* A list of your current design team positions (if any)
* A list of your past design team positions (if any)
* Clear photos of what you consider to be 2 of your BEST projects using Copics (direct links to blog posts is ok for this)
* One project made specially for this DT call, using the color PINK (you can use as many other colors as you want to), link that project to the official DT call post at our blog blog.icopic.com
* A brief bio and why you think you would make a great DT member at iCopic.
This design team call will end Saturday April 16th at midnight EST.
NOTE: Incomplete applications will NOT be considered so please make sure you have included everything necessary!
If you have any questions about this call, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions! I look forward to seeing what everyone makes!!
NEW CALL: A 2 Z Scraplets April Sketch Challenge
The new sketch challenge is up for April & we’re looking forward to seeing your layouts soon. The sketch was designed by Vanessa Waller just for us. Great prizes to be won ! You gotta be in it to win it !