NEW CALL: Paper Therapy Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, September 19, 2010
This is the Design Team Call you have been waiting for!
Have you always wanted to be on a Design Team? Do you love playing with paper and stamps, doing challenges with no restrictions to product, making new friends, and having fun? If you answered yes to all of these questions then I have the Design Team for you!
Paper Therapy is looking for dependable, team oriented people who love creating with paper to join our amazing team. We are looking for individuals who can commit to a 6 month term October-March.
During these 6 months you will be required to:
* Post to your blog a picture of your project based off of our challenges once a week.
* You must be able to take clear, quality pictures of your work and upload them to your blog with a link back to Paper Therapy.
* You may use any product or techniques you wish, as long as you use paper and meet the challenge requirements.
* You will be required to be active in our online forums.
* You will participate in selecting a winner of the challenge submissions from the community each week.
During your 6 month term you will be given recognition as a DT member with a DT graphic under your screen name and your picture will be on our sidebar along with a link to your blog. You will be given a button to place on your blog stating you are on the Paper Therapy Design Team.
Because we are a message board community you must be familiar and know your way around posting on a message board. Being active in our online forums is a must.
Are you ready to become part of the Paper Therapy family? Here is what you need to do.
Submit the following information to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please put Paper Therapy Design Team Call in the subject line.
Email submissions must contain the following:
* 3 -5 pictures of your best work.
* A link to your blog.
* Paragraph about yourself and any previous DT work. However, past DT experience is not required. Please include why you would like to be on the Design Team.
** All email submissions must be received by September 19th at 11:59 PM CST.
Winners will be contacted via the email address on your submission NLT September 21st.
Thank you for interest in our Design Team. We look forward to hearing from you!
NEW CALL: Sisterhood of Scrap Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, September 19, 2010
We are looking for some scrapbooking sisters to join us as our SISTER for a 3-month period -- from Oct. to Dec. 2010.
Every week we offer new challenges,sketches, tips, tutorials, and lots more inspiration to our readers. You would be responsible to help with creating layouts, cards or altered projects for the weekly challenges, and also with the daily inspiration posts and daily chatter.
~ Complete at least 2 of the 4 challenges per month.
~ Come up with some challenge ideas that could be used for Challenge Monday, Sketch Saturday, online crops or other events
~ Post a monthly tutorial to the forum (could be a simple tutorial to more complex, your choice)
~ Post QOTD/sQOTD and LOTD as per schedule (one day per week)
~ Help with online crops/events
~ Help keep the converstaion going on the forum
~ Help spread the word about Sisterhood of Scrap, such as posting your projects you do and link it to our forum, advertise any contests, crops, other special events we have on the forum.
We are NOT an online store, so we can't offer product as compensation. We will promote you, and your creations, on our forum, and at the end of your term, we will send you a scrappy package to show our appreciation.
Sisterhood of Scrap is a VERY friendly and happening place, with events going on every month. We'd love to see you there!
To apply, send an email to email@example.com
Include a brief bio and a link to your blog (if you have one). Attach 3-4 of your favorite recent layouts, or give us the link to a current online gallery.
Call ends September 19th and the new DT will be announced on September 24th on our forum.
This call is open to international applicants.
NEW CALL: Scrap-Tastic Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, September 26, 2010
I'm looking for another Design Team Girlie for a one year term starting November. I realize that is a busy time of year, so please only apply if you know you will have time to devote to the site.... especially for December :)
Requirements: Please click on the link to read all the requirements and details from the forum
1. Upload a minimum of 4 recent LOs, cards, projects and/or altered items to the "Design Team Girlie Tryouts" section for consideration. Recent, meaning within the last two months. Your uploads must look awesome, no room for excuses! If you are going to be a Design Team Girlie, your images must look great. No dark or blurry images please.
If you have tried out before, PLEASE try out again! I have had so many talented scrappers try out in the past and I can not choose you all, but I really love all the entries I have seen!
If you are registering for the first time, please make it apparent that you are not a spammer by including scrapbooking as one of your interests thank you very much!
All work must be loaded into the gallery. Please do not e-mail me your work, you should upload your work into the gallery so all of the entries are in one place. And also please no attachments.
Applicants must be active members at Scrap-Tastic. So once you are a member you better start posting away
Here's a little info on what's expected of a Design Team Girlie:
*Design Team Girlies must be active members of the Scrap-Tastic community, this means posting on the boards, leaving comments in the gallery, posting challenges/questions and just being socially cool!!! hehe!
*Each DT member will be required to submit at least 4-6 LOs/projects per month. Each month I will send you product either from the store or from a sponsor.
If you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer them as soon as I can.
NEW CALL: Upsy Daisy Designs - DT Call
Deadline: Sunday, September 26, 2010
We are currently accepting applications for 2 - 3 new Designers to join our talented team.
Interested individuals should submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Design Team Call”:
1. Full Name
2. Contact information (address, phone, email)
3. Three (3) projects (layouts, cards and/or altered items) representing your best design work. Jpeg files should be no larger than 500kb.) ***
4. List of current design teams and link to your resume.
5. List of your Publications.
6. Link to your online gallery (if you do not have one, please include a few extra layouts)
7. Link to your blog, if applicable.
8. Share why you wish to join the “Upsy Daisy Team” and how your style would complement our designs. Please tell us how much time, per month, you are able to allocate to your “Upsy Daisy” designer commitments.
Submission deadline is September 26th, 2010, 11:59pm
International applicants are welcome!
***Preference will be given to those applicants using “Upsy Daisy Designs” products. We want to see how you use our product.***
Positions will start in October 2010 and will run for one year. Team members will be supplied with “Upsy Daisy” products and will be required to submit two (2) projects per month (clear photos or scans)
Our new design team members will be announced on our website: www.upsydaisydesigns.com and on our blog on October 3rd 2010
Successful applicants will be required to:
1) sign a one year contract;
2) Produce two (2) projects by the 15th of each month;
3) Contribute to our Designers Blog: http://www.thedaisydiaries.blogspot.com/
4) Upload projects to online galleries, and promote “Upsy Daisy Designs” on Message Board
Good luck everyone!!!