Forever Always is having a New Years Cleanout….
not that we are outing the old and bringing in the new, but it is time for something fresh and new. You may have noted a few changes, each of the DT family will now have a role that they are committed to each month to create on specifically.
And we are looking to adopt… So if you think you can add something special to our family on a monthly basis we want you….
Yes it’s a DT call but one with a difference… we are looking for a Cybercrop Queens and Tutorial Queens….
· As Cybercrop Queen – it will be your responsibility to come up with the monthly topic, and at least 2 challenges with supporting inspirational layouts. You will also be required to be present in the forum during Cybercrops.
· As Tutorial Queen – it will be your responsibility to come up with the monthly topic and at least 2 layouts or examples to be posted in the forum and on our blog.
· Complete challenges
· Be active within our site, including daily posting in the forum and regular layouts in the gallery beyond your required role
· Help promote our family and site through blogs etc including advertising of your Cybercrop or Tutorial releases and all other sneak peaks.
· Have a love for our store and the products it contains you will also provide links to them when you have used them. (Although we understand that we don’t stock all products and the you will want to use other product at times….please be mindful of items we have in store when scrapping).
· Be on call for other jobs if needed when a family member is either sick or away.
· Being apart of the best online family there is.
· Online recognition as a Design Team Family Member this will include your portrait in the family album, your bio and layouts will be featured on the Forever Always Website, Forum, Gallery and Blog.
· Discounts and FA Shopping dollars for all items including our Retreats.
I would encourage all applicants to visit our website http://www.foreveralways.com.au/ and become a part of our forum to be sure this is the Design Team for you.To apply for one of our positions, please submit a minimum of 3 examples of your work that have never been posted on the World Wide Web or in a Magazine.
If you are applying to be a Cybercrop Queen – please send us a Theme topic and four challenges showing us your skills.
If you are applying to be a Tutorial Queen – pleases send us a Tutorial showing us your skills
In addition, please answers to the following questions, and return with your submissions.
· Name: Email address: Location:
· How would you describe your Scrapping Style?
· Would you say that you are a master of a particular technique? YES/NO If yes what technique?
· Are you or have you already been a member of a design team? – Please list companies and/or websites with links.
· Have you had your work published before? If so where and when? Can you commit to time deadlines for techniques and class contributions?
· Do you have a blog? If so, please send the link.
· If you have work in online galleries, please provide links, so that we may view more of your work.
· Are you currently active online? If so what communities and what is your Username (please provide links)
· Why are you interested in becoming a member of our design team?
· Can you jump in and help out your FA family and complete assignments with short notice if necessary?
· Tell us what commitment means to you?
Please send submissions to email@example.com Deadline for submissions on both calls is Friday, January 29, 2010
With New roles being active in February – the new adoptee’s will be announced in the February Newsletter.
REMINDER: NVS January Challenge
Do you like what you see below ???
If you answered YES, then simply create a LO using the collage below as inspiration.
Link your LO to the NVS blog, and you could be this month's challenge winner thanks to Ali, and The Lovely Teaspoon ! Good luck !
NEW CALL: Practical Scrappers Design Team Call
Deadline: Wednesday, January 20, 2010
We are looking for four new design team members to lead the way in our weekly challenges that use a variety of tools and embellishments. We are filling positions on our scrapbooking, cardmaking, and cricut/cuttlebug team. Team members will be required to submit projects weekly.
We need you to provide the exact information you want: We are looking for new design team members to lead the way in our weekly challenges that use a variety of tools and embellishments. We are filling positions on our scrapbooking, cardmaking, and cricut/cuttlebug team. Team members will be required to submit projects weekly. Interested candidates should go to the website www.practicalscrappers.com to check out the details on applying.
We accept international applications
NEW CALL: CropStop DT Call
Deadline: Thursday, January 28, 2010
CropStop is looking to add to its current Creative team! We are looking for members to bring inspiration and encouragement to all our customers. The term time is for 3 months, from early February to end of April 2010.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with CT Call in the subject line
Link to your blog (if you don’t ‘blog’ it doesn’t matter!)
A list of any message boards you hang out on and please give us the user name you use!
A list of current Design Teams you are on
Please email us pictures 2 cards, 1 layout and an altered item you have done in the last 8 months. You do not need you to make something special for the call, if you want to you are welcome. We have also set up an album in the CropStop Gallery called Creative Team submissions (under ‘events’) we would like you to post your work there too.
It would be great to know a little about you too so tell us about you and your paper crafting hobby. What you like to use: punches, stamps, die cuts, machines etc and what you couldn’t live without.
As a Creative Team member you will be responsible for posting your project in the appropriate thread on the right day and posting it on time on the Message Board and the CropStop Blog. Your project could include cards, layouts and altered items using die cuts, punches or stamps. You will know what you are going to do in advance so you can keep yourself organized. There is a minimum of one project and/or challenge every 4 – 6 weeks depending on CT members. We expect you to take part in the Monthly Sketches and participate in other members challenges.
As well as the above you will also be expected to
Participate in the CropStop Message Board daily
Talk about us on your blog (if you have one!)
Post your projects on your Blog as well as the CropStop Blog
Spread the word about CropStop at the places you visit online.
Participate in any Blog Hops, message board events.
You may also be asked to send in physical projects for our exhibition booths
Take a look around our store and see what we have as it is a pretty varied product line so we are sure you’ll have plenty of ideas to keep you busy.
Everyone is welcome to apply! International applications are also welcome. Please note that we reserve the right to share your submissions in our Gallery even if you are not chosen for the team. Make sure if you are sending projects to us that they are projects we can share!
As for compensation, each member will receive a fantastic discount on all products in the store and the occasional free products which we would like you to use on your projects.
During the month we are doing the call we expect you to be active on the CropStop Message Board. This is so the other team members and registered members can get to know you.
Applications close on January 28th midnight EST/5am GMT.
Email – email@example.com
Website - http://www.cropstop.com/
Message Board - http://www.cropstopcommunity.com/…
Gallery - http://www.cropstopcommunity.com/…
Blog – http://www.cropstop.blogspot.com/
NEW CALL: Scrapbook Nook Kit Club Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, January 30, 2010
The Scrapbook Nook Kit Club is currently seeking some new designers to be a part of our creative team and share in the fun of our monthly kit club! We are looking for talented, motivated, enthusiastic, responsible designers to design layouts and projects each month from our kit. Our 6 month term will start in mid-February with the March kit!
WE ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS!
A designer’s job:
1. Design at least 3 projects from each month’s kit.
2. Add at least 1 non kit something to the gallery per month..
3. Be an active member of the message board.
4. Help Moderate the boards.
5. Create online classes based around the kit- about every other month.
6. Promote the club.
What you will receive:
A fresh kit each month packed with brand new release goodies valued at appx $32
Additional product donated by manufacturers
25 % discount in the online shop
Bio up on the website, fame, honor & glory!
There will also be occasional contests and opportunities for you to earn extras.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 30th including:
1. Link to an online gallery where we can see your current work.
2. Answer the following questions (If a link to a scrapbook resume answers most of these, provide the link, and answer the extras ):
A: List your prior experience
B: Design Teams you are currently affiliated with
C: Describe your style
D: Have you been published; if so, where?
E: Online Message boards you are active on
F: What makes you a unique asset to our kit club?
3. Tell us about you. How long have you been scrapping? What’s your motivation? What do you do for work? What’s your favorite product line? What scrapping trend do you not like? What other things make you tick? Why do I want YOU on the DT?
4. Name, address, phone number, e-mail, personal website if applicable
On February 1st a Select group of finalists will be invited to the board for some getting to know you and fun, scrappy challenges! We like to see how our favorites fit in with the vibe of our board! There will be a weeks worth of low key, fun meetin' and greetin' before winners will be announced!
New DTers will be announced by February 10th. For more information e-mail email@example.com or visit our website at http://www.myscrapbooknook.com/