NEW CALL: Scrapbudz Birthday Sale
Scrapbudz is turning 1 year old and to mark this special occasion we are having a huge month long sale .
Starting jan 5th till the 31st we have 50 % off all kaiser and 30% off everything else ,
conditions do apply we will not be taking laybys on the sale and all wood products will attract a postage cost of $12 for 3 or more wood products .
Pop over and pick up some great specials at never to be repeated prices .
NEW CALL: Out of the Hat Scrapbooking
Business as usual at Out of the Hat for 2010!!
Each month we will have a brand new challenge to keep you inspired. This month why not ease back into your scrapping for 2010 with our January Challenge.
1. Use circles somewhere - Marelle Jackman
2. Use striped paper - Anne Patterson
3. One word title - Chloe Nielsen
We are a fully sponsored site and offer prizes over 4 different categories so everyone has the chance to win ….. whether you are an experienced scrapper or not!
Come join in our challenge, everyone is welcome!!!
NEW CALL: Pile It On! Design Team
Deadline: Friday, January 8, 2010
We are looking for a new Design team, so if you are interested in being part of the 2010 team (for the first 3 months of the year) then just visit us at http://www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ and play w/ us in our last two challenges of the year #29 Anything Digital and #30 Crystal Clear type DT submission next to your name in Mr. Linky. Last day to enter your submission is Jan 8th, you can enter as many times as you want using Mr. Linky @ http://www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/
What Pile It On is all about:
The theory behind Pile It On! is to create cards, scrapbook pages or even altered items using MORE THAN ONE challenge! We have found it to be a challenge to see how many challenges we could get into one project.
Here is the concept:
Each Sunday we will give you a challenge. We would like you to incorporate our challenge with at least one other CURRENT challenge (at the time of posting) to "qualify" to be one of our Three Top Scoops or should there be a prize offered that week.
Some challenges are listed below for your convenience. You are NOT limited to these. Should you use another challenge, please link it on your blog, so we can think link it on our blog!
The only other rule - HAVE FUN!
A few of the DT rules if you are chosen:
We will assign either TEAM A or TEAM B to be part of, you are expected to do a challenge every other week. (Of course you can always do all the challenges.)
Our challenges are posted in advance in a private yahoo group, but due to the nature of Pile It On, not much work can be done in advance since you have to have at least one more CURRENT challenge done in your project.
You can do ANY type of crafty item.
Samples need to be uploaded to the BLOG on Saturday.
We will rotate between the DT the selection of the TOP 3 Scoops!
The Design Team reign will be of 3 months
NEW CALL: Classy Coordinates - Sketch a Day Design Team Call for 2010
Deadline: Sunday, January 10, 2010
Classy Coordinates - A Sketch a Day Club is a wonderful club that provides inspiration through sketches, layout and card ideas to scrapbookers all around the world! We are entering our 4th year of providing endless inspiration to scrappers everywhere!
We are looking for new talent to join our Sketch a Day Design Team for 2010. We are looking for artistic, motivated, creative individuals who feel they can bring some inspiration, creativity and fun to our Classy Scrapper Family.
Sketch a Day Team requirements are listed below:
Sketch a Day Team Members are expected to submit 3-5 (quality scanned) 12x12 or 8.5x11 layouts or cards inspired by our sketches, every other month (via email) using the supplies of their choice.
Each member must provide a detailed list of supplies used.
We ask that Design Team Members share their enthusiasm and promote Classy Coordinates through signature lines, blogs and posts on other web sites/message boards.
Other design teams are ok, as long as they do not interfere/conflict with your agreement with Classy Coordinates. We are looking for committed individuals, who take commitment seriously and honor their commitments. Classy Coordinates has a wonderful, family of members and we are looking for people who want to join our family and be a part of the wonderful experience of Classy Coordinates.
A Sketch a Day Design Team Members will receive a FREE membership to the the Sketch A Day Club
Online recognition as a Design Team Member; picture, bio and layouts will be featured on the Classy Coordinates web site.
You’ll receive FREE copies of previous and future 2010 Classy Coordinates Idea Books.
A Scrappy Gift Package will also be sent during your contract.
We encourage all applicants to visit our web site at http://www.classycoordinates.com/ to be sure this is the Design Team for you.
To apply for one of our Sketch a Day Team positions, please submit a minimum of 3 examples of your work using the 3 sketches provided on our web site at http://www.classycoordinates.com/…. Or you may submit 3 layouts and/or cards inspired by any of our sketches, of your choice. Please include a photo or the name of the sketches used. If you are applying to be a card designer let the sketches inspire 3 cards. If you are applying to be a layout designer let the sketches inspire 3 layouts. Please make sure that all files are no more than 100K in size and 500x500 pixels. In addition, please answer the following questions:
Are you on any other design teams? How many and which ones?
Do you have a blog? Please provide a link.
May we have a link to your online gallery so that we may view more of your work?
Are you active online? In what communities? Username
Why are you interested in becoming a member of a design team? Why Classy Coordinates?
Can you complete assignments on short notice, a weeks notice if necessary?
Tell us what commitment means to you?
Entrants who send in partial entries will not be considered. Please send submissions to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer submissions be in the body of the email rather than as attachments. If attaching files please attach files to one email.
All entries are due: January 10, 2010. Winners will be announced/contacted on or before January 15, 2010.
NEW CALL: Let's Scrap DT Call
Deadline: Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Its that time again! We are looking for 4 talented & dedicated Design Team Members for February 1 - May 1 2010.
Members would be required to:
1)Do a layout every week from the sketches provided
2)Be active on our site (comment on photos, welcome members etc)
3)Provide 2 challenges with prizes
4)Help promote our site
If you have time on your hands and LOVE to scrap please send us your layout to email@example.com before January 12. The new DT will be announced on January 15th based on the sketch below (it can also be found letsscrap.ning.com… to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your name, email, and a link to your blog!
Thank you so much!!
NEW CALL: Page Maps Page Call
Deadline: Friday, January 15, 2010
1. One page call is for a paper layout and the other is for a digital layout. Each have their own independent sketches (see below).
2. Deadline for submissions on both calls is Friday, January 15, 2010 at 6pm MST. Only one entry per person in each category.
3. One paper page and one digital page will be chosen, and both artists will be paid $50 each for their page.
4. Because the selected pages will be published, artists are prohibited from posting their artwork on any blog, online gallery, Facebook, etc. If your page is not chosen, you may post it after January 20, 2010.
5. When each page is chosen, the artist will be contacted via email no later than January 19, 2010. Further details regarding publication will be shared with each artist at the time they are chosen.
6. If you are submitting to the digital page call, you are encouraged to convert the 8½x11 sketch to a 12x12 page, but all 8½x11 vertical pages will be considered. Digital artists should work in a to-scale format.
7. If you are submitting to the paper page call, your page must be in a 12x12 format.
8. Artists are free to use products of their own choosing and create pages in any theme they desire. All photos must be (a) taken by the artists or (b) the artist has permission to use the photos on his/her page. The sketches are open to interpretation and may be rotated. However, all entries must generally resemble the sketch to some degree.
9. This page call is open to everyone, anywhere in the world. If submitting to the paper page call and your page is chosen, it will be the artist's responsibility to pay for shipping his/her artwork. If submitting to the digital page call and your page is chosen, you may ftp your artwork and will be provided with instructions to do so.
9. To submit to this page call, email a high-resolution jpeg of your paper or digital page to email@example.com. Type "paper page call" or "digital page call" in the subject line of your email. Include your name, address, phone number and a complete supply list with your email.
10. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the link below for samples
Looking forward to seeing what you create!