NEW CALL: Mosh Posh Guest Designer Contest
Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2009
1. Contestants need to submit 1 layout and one other project, card, or layout (of any size)... it's basically a wildcard and should showcase the designers style and creativity. The theme needs to revolve around "Celebration"
2. Contestants do NOT have to use Mosh Posh kits to enter.
3. They should submit 2 pages/projects to Mosh Posh's Blog-
mosh-poshkits.blogspot.com no later than 10pm MST on Friday, May 15th.
4. Winner will be notified on Monday, May 18th.
5. Winner will receive our June kit and be our Guest Designer for June.
NEW CALL: Coordinates Collections Guest Designer Contest
Deadline: Monday, May 25, 2009
May Guest Designer Challenge (for the month of July)
April Guest Designer Challenge
Layouts will be judged by the CC Design Team on creativity and best overall design. The winning layout will earn a spot on the CC Design Team for the month of July, and this Guest Designer will get to work with on of the monthly kits.
1 layout entry per person
Entry must use the May one-page sketch (found HERE) and include a title, photo(s) and journaling
Deadline is May 25, midnight Eastern time
Entry must be uploaded to the May Guest Designer section of the CC Gallery (under 'contests') to be eligible
International entries are welcome; however, international winners must pay their own shipping.
You must not have been a Guest Designer here at Coordinates Collections in the last six months.
Details regarding Guest Designer responsibilities, other requirements, etc. can be found on the CC Message Board under 'CONTESTS'.
Yes, we accept international based applications, but any international winners must pay their own shipping.
NEW CALL: Urban Anthology and Webster's Pages Product Showcase and Design Contest
When Sunday, May 31, 2009
Note Urban Anthology and Webster’s Pages Product Showcase and Design Contest
Urban Anthology and Webster’s Pages are teaming up for a product showcase and design contest using Webster’s Pages products. Urban Anthology is offering an amazing prize for the winner – Urban’s Anthology’s May 2009 kit featuring papers from Webster’s Pages Magical Wishes, Basic Grey Porcelain, and Pink Paislee Enchanting collections along with fabulous embellishments and trims, a prize worth playing for!. But wait, there’s more – Webster’s Pages is offering a package of their coordinating trims to the second place winner and their new vellum cards to the third place winner. This is definitely a contest you do not want to miss!
· All entries must be newly-created for this contest with 80% Webster’s Pages product showcasing a minimum of three different pattern papers and the word “magical” and/or “wishes” should appear in the title or journaling (derivatives of the words are acceptable, e.g., magic, wish, wished, wishing).
· No limit on number of entries per person.
· Upload your layouts or projects created with Webster’s Pages products to the contest album (“May 2009 Webster’s Pages”) in the Urban Anthology gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2009. In your description, be sure to tell us which pattern papers you chose to showcase. NOTE: You will need to register in the Urban Anthology forum/gallery in order to post your submissions, but registration is free – and we like free.
· Judging will be done by Webster’s Pages based on best design and showcase of their product. Their decision is final.
· The winner will be announced Friday, June 5, on both the Urban Anthology blog and in the forum.
· The winner’s project will be featured on the Urban Anthology blog (www.urban-anthology.com…) and on the site of Webster's Pages online community (websterspages.ning.com).
· If you have questions concerning the contest, please feel free to contact Urban Anthology at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International applications are accepted.
NEW CALL: Graphic45 Paper "May Challenge"
Deadline: Sunday, May 31, 2009
Hello Graphic 45 Paper Fans and Addicts!!!
Graphic 45 Papers have indeed brought my love of paper to a whole new level. The Vibrant and Beautiful Designs are intriging to me. So much so, that for a while I honestly did not want to even cut them. I imaged my dining room wallpapered in "Paris Post" from the Transatlantique Line, and I would still love a piece of fabric printed "Travelogue". The only remedy I found to get over this fear was to just take a deep breath and dive into the creating process and Strip them Down. By using strips of my favorite designs I was able to get even more use out of them, and therefore make them last longer.
My Challenge to you for the month of May is to create with Strips of your favorite Graphic 45 paper. You can use any width of strips you want. Short, Long, skinny or wide....a combination of all that would be fun too! The possibilities are endles! Can you create a flower with strips? What about ruffles? Imagine an entire background of strips, or strips hanging off the sides of your page! Be as unique and creative as you can with this, but most of all throw the fear of cutting the designs up out the window, and just have Fun! There is some truely amazing talent by you, I am wowed every time I look through the gallery! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Your creation must contain Graphic 45 papers.You can upload your project into our gallery until May 31st ( Note; it can take a day or 2 before your layout shows into our gallery). The winner will be picked by our DT. Also upload your project into the gallery at our NING community over here:
Your prize! You can win a Graphic 45 prize package!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Crops & Calls
NEW CALL: Sweet Treats DT Call