Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Crops & Calls - 5 DT Calls & a Comp
NEW CALL: Crafting In Style Competition
Lights Camera Action Challenge at Crafting In Style
Join us for a 6 week challenge packed full of challenges, games and movie mayhem!
There is a fabulous All My Memories Tote up for grabs as the major prize, as well as a runner-up prize of a Cropper Hopper Flat Pack.
Complete all the challenges to be in the running for the major prize, or play along week by week for a chance to win a one of our great weekly prizes!
All the action kicks off on Sunday 10th May at Crafting In Style.
NEW CALL: Say It In Scrap DT Call
Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2009
Say It In Scrap, , is having a design team call! MJ and I (Kristi) are looking for an additional six ladies to join our team. Requirements for our team as follows....heavy reading, are you ready?!
* Required to make one layout per month.
* We'd like you to comment on those folks that participate in our challenges
(which will hopefully increase with your help!)
* Post your layouts on your own blog/online gallery so people know we're here.
* Help contribute ideas on subjects that you'd like to see said on your pages.
So sound like something you're interested in???? Here's what we're looking for from you....
We'd like a group of girls that are cool with voicing their opinions, PC or not. Mainstream is ok, but thinking outside of the box is even better! We like flexibility here, so we'd like you to be flexible too. We need peeps that are good communicators, and we will be the same. Our last DT was fabulous, and we're sure we'll have a great team again!
So what you need to do....(if you haven't noticed, I love the word so).
Pick any one of our previous challenge topics and create a layout. Make sure you link it in the comment section of the design team post at scrapgal.blogspot.com, along with a link to your blog or online gallery. That's it!
We'll keep this call open until May 15th, informing those chosen by May 18th. New members will be announced on June 1st, along with our next challenge.
Questions? E-mail me! email@example.com
Additional Link: scrapgal.blogspot.com
NEW CALL: Creatively Yours Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday May 15th, 2009
We are searching for 4-5 talented scrappers for our Creatively Yours: Sketches by Noella and Ali Design Team ("CY- DT").
As an inspiring and friendly Sketch Blog site, we at Creatively Yours strive to provide unique sketches for layouts, cards and tags that can promote the utmost creativity in those using them.
If you earn a position as one of our newest CY-DT members you will be working with us from June 1- October 31, 2009.
Your responsibilities will include interpreting card, LO or tag sketches as assigned every month. In general you can expect 3-4 assignments per month. Assignments are given out with plenty of time available for completion.
CY-DT members who express an interest will also be given "Special Assignments."
Because we are a blog and not a store or "kit-club" we don't have the opportunity to compensate you with scrappy treats. However, CY will publish your work on our Blog, ensuring that it is attributed to you by name. It will be seen by all passers-by and those who regularly visit our site. Your blog site will also be linked, and your last name provided, should you wish it to be. In short, being a member of the CY- DT will ensure that your work is seen and admired by many. You can also add this credit to your scrappy resume!!
We are doing this for the fun of it, to inspire all interested scrappers and to have a good time sharing our talents. If this is of interest to you, Noella and I welcome your application to our Design Team.
You can read all about this DT Call at the link above or at creativelyyours.wordpress.com…
• We accept submissions from all over the world.
Former DT members and Guest DT members are free to apply as well.
Please email your submissions to the CY DT Coordinator/PR and Promotions Director [Ali MacDonald] at firstname.lastname@example.org by the due date.
IMPORTANT: Remember to include your name on your submission, in the email and on the attached file for the Sketch #14 layout you are submitting.
NEW CALL: Butterfly Crafts DT Call
Deadline: Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Butterfly crafts challenge Blog are looking for new design team members for our summer term (June 1st – Sep 30th 09).
Challenges are set every 2 weeks and the DT will be split into 2 teams and expected to complete 1 layout every 4 weeks. (Please note - The blog and forum are just for fun and inspiration so I will not be able to offer any prizes of freebies for the DT)
· Create one layout every 4 weeks
· Make sure lay-outs are completed and sent in on time (If you miss 2+ challenges you will be asked to leave the DT.)
· During your DT term you will be asked to submit at least 1 project, tutorial or challenge for our forum.
· Post and chat on our forum, comment on our gallery and participate in on-line crops.
· Promote ‘Butterfly Crafts’ where ever you can including on your personal Blogs
How to apply:
Please send us 3 of your favourite layouts along with:
· Name, country you live in and e-mail address
· A short Bio about yourself
· A link to your Blog (if you have one)
to us at: Butterflycrafts1@aol.com please subject your e-mail ‘DT Call’
· I am also looking for an assistant DT coordinator to join the team; this person must be willing to work with me in thinking up challenges for the blog and forum and helping me with the day to day running of the site. If this is something you would be interested in please advise me in your e-mail and send me an example idea for a challenge. (remember Butterfly Crafts focuses on ‘passions’)
The closing date for applications is May 20th and the new DT will be contacted by May 22nd.
The call is open to everyone no matter where you live and I will be keeping at least 2 spots for new designers so if you have never been on a DT before and would like to try out this could be the call for you.
NEW CALL: Inspirational Card Sketches Design Team Call
Deadline: Thursday, May 14, 2009
This call is for anyone interested in cardmaking, stamping and the all the in between things wether your a beginner or advanced cardmaker.
Design Team Application Guidelines:
* Previous Design Team experience NOT REQUIRED. If you love card making, we'd love to have you on our team!
* This Design Team call is open to all applicants.
* You as Design Team Member, are required to create a card in your style with the provided sketches of each week.
* You will be sent 4 sketches the last week of each month to allow you time to work freely with the sketches, have plenty of time for other things.
* Failure to send in your creations for 3 consecutive weeks will forfeit your position as a Design Team (unless you've notified before hand).
* This position is from June - Sept 2009 (Four (4) months)
* At this moment there is no compensation for this Design Team. You will be working with your own supplies.
* You will be able to add this experience to your resume.
* Please email inquires to email@example.com your take on the sketch provided and your link to either your blog or gallery. In the subject line please put ICS DT Call.
* The sketch can be found here: icsdtcall.blogspot.com/
* Please keep your file sizes no bigger then 250 kb.
* Applications are due to me no later then May 14th at midnight (U.S. Central Time).
* New Design Team Members will be notified no later then May 18th.
* The annoucement of the New Design Team will be posted on Inspirational Card Sketches May 19th.
* June 2nd will be the showcasing of the new Design Team creations.
Good luck to all of you! Happy Creating!
NEW CALL: Rose Moka Guest Designer Call
Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2009
With its 3 new releases freshly arrived in stores, Rose Moka is looking for the next scrapbook shining star. The reward is huge, you will be invited to join our design team until the next releases.
Are you excited about this fabulous challenge? Send us 2 or 3 creations (any size; layouts, altered items, cards...) using our 3 new collections (DIVA, MEC and PIQUE-NIQUE) at firstname.lastname@example.org before May 15th.
The name of our new scrapbook star will be announce on May 20th.
We can't wait to see your creations...and have fun!