Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Crops & Calls
NEW CALL: Kaisercraft Contributing DT Call
Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team Call Out!We are seeking new contributing design team members to work from home, scrapping our products in creative, innovative ways. There are 10 positions up for grabs and we welcome applications from both Australian and international scrappers.This will be a 12 month position with a variety of requirements to be completed with each product release.
Entries close Friday the 10th of April 2009 (AEST).Conditions of ApplicationKaisercraft are looking for a new Design Team, to submit, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your scrapbooking style in a single paragraph.
2. Tell us why you think you would be an asset to the Kaisercraft team.
3. Include a photo of you and a link to your online gallery or blog that shows samples of your various scrapbooking projects.
4. Complete and attach clear photos of:
• A layout of yourself;
• A double-page layout; and
• A scrapped mini album (MDF or acrylic album).
These projects must show your usual scrapbooking ‘style’ and usage of Kaisercraft products.
5. Include your name and contact details.
Note: All entries must be sent to
email@example.com between Friday 13th March and midnight Friday 10th April 2009 (AEST).
Those selected will be notified via email.
If selected to be a part of Kaisercraft’s Contributing Design Team, your responsibilities, aside from having a lot of fun, will be to complete:
• At least 1 layout completed for each product collections within 4 weeks of receiving products.
• At least 1 BTP project and another project (e.g. cards, home decor, mini albums etc).
• Agree to complete specific projects worksheet/technique focus each quarter as specified by Kaisercraft.
• Complete one simple plan sketch layout each month.
You will also need to:
• Establish a blog to showcase Kaisercraft work.
• Become a member of Kaisercraft’s online forum and gallery – and actively participate in forum discussion and upload DT work to gallery.
• Give permission for Kaisercraft to publish/post/use members’ projects for advertising and editorial in various marketing collateral including Kaisercraft’s website, blog, newsletter, magazine and other affiliated magazines etc.
• Not publish/post on personal blogs of projects and/or products until specified by Kaisercraft.*
• Agree to not publish/show products before their official release date.
• Take high quality, clear, respectable photos of work on a white background, unless otherwise specified.
• Be available to complete magazine editorial projects if requested.
• Be available on request (if applicable) to be available for craft shows and/or exhibitions.
• Agree that some projects may need to be sent to Kaisercraft for photography and display/use in shows and exhibitions – please note these may not be returned for up to six months.
*Note: Member’s must not publish work anywhere else until notified by Kaisercraft.
Once permission has been given, projects must be uploaded to the Kaisercraft gallery under your sign-in name, onto your blog and shared with others appropriately.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit the Kaisercraft forum, http://www.kaisercraft.net/forum/
NEW CALL: March 123 Challenge
There's only two weeks to go til the end of the month make sure you get your entries in!!!
We have some absolutely gorgeous layouts uploaded so far - but we want to see MORE!!!
Go on over and take a look! http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/
We have fantastic prizes to give away - just for doing ONE layout!!!
Can't wait to see YOUR pages up!
Email your entries by the last day of the month to: email@example.com
Want to be "In the Spotlight?"
All you need to do is complete the current 123 Challenge and fill out the Questionnaire to be up in lights!
All the details here http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123_cybercrop/w.html
NEW CALL: Scrapbook Divas 3rd Birthday Updates
THE MARCH BIRTHDAY MONTH IS STILL CONTINUING AT DIVAS. So why not come on over and see what we have been doing this week. The week of Crazy Cropping is about to finish at midnight on Monday and there have been lots of great challenges during the week.
THE DIVAS 3RD BIRTHDAY FORUM POINTS COMPETITION.
The Forum Points Comp is underway so come and join in the fun and be in the running for some great prizes.
1st Prize Cuttlebug with some dies value $140.00
2nd Prize a Bella Pack valued at $100
3rd prize another pack containing products from Kazazz and from Divas valued at $70.00
4th prize store voucher to the value of $40.00
*Firstly everyone needs to register to be able to participate.
*For Further information regarding the points you can check it all out in the forum.
BIG 3RD BIRTHDAY SALE NOW ON
25% OFF MOST STOCK
excluding kits, new stuff, bazzill cardstock and the papers that are already discounted. The CHRISTMAS SHOPPE has still 50% off entire Christmas stock.
NEW ARRIVALS IN STORE NOWKAISERCRAFT K-BOTS & FUN FAIR
JENNI BOWLIN FARMERS WIFE
Thanks for taking the time to read the newsletter. We would love your feedback! Tell us what youthink about our site, about our services, what products you would like to see - anything at alreally, we'd love to hear from you, drop me a line anytime! cheers Michelle