NEW CALL: '2 Sketches 4 You' Spring Design Team call
Deadline: Saturday, January 24, 2009
Spring Design Team call for the largest Card Sketch Blog: 2 Sketches 4 You
The creators of 2 Sketches 4 You are seeking 6 fun, talented and creative Designers to provide unique and inspiring interpretations of their sketches each week.
Previous design team experience is not necessary and this call is open to both U.S. and International cardmakers.
The new Design Team will make it’s debut as the 2 Sketches 4 You Spring Design Team during the first week of February and run for a period of 3 months.
How to Apply:
Create TWO original cards based on both Kazan and Laura's Sketches.
They would love to see one card based on Kazan's Sketch and one card based on Laura's sketch.
The Sketches and more information can be found here: 2s4y.blogspot.com
email inquires to:
NEW CALL: Coordinates Collections Guest Designer Contest
Deadline: Sunday, January 25, 2009
January Guest Designer Challenge
Happy New Year everyone! In keeping with the 'new' theme, the challenge for this month's Guest Designer spot is to try something 'new'.
Perhaps a new technique, a new page size....just something you've never tried before and use it in your layout.
As well as something 'new', you must also use the 'old' standbys found in almost all Coordinates Collections kits....a minimum of 3 pieces of patterned paper, some cardstock, letter stickers and embellishments.
The theme of your layout is totally up to you. when you post your entry in the CC Gallery and CC Message Board, be sure to tell us what the 'new' is.
* 1 layout entry per person
* Deadline is 1/25* upload your entries to the January Guest Designer Contest in the CC Gallery
* Please read the other Guest Designer requirements found coordinatescollections.com…
* January contest will determine the Guest Designer for March(the March kit will be mailed the first part of Feb and projects due the end of Feb)
Yes, we accept international based applications.
NEW CALL: Card Patterns DT Call
Deadline: Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Do you love making cards? So do we!
Welcome to Card Patterns!
We're a new blog that will provide card patterns/sketches for all beginner, advanced or seasonal card maker/stamper.
We're happy that you've found us!
We are excited to announce that we are currently looking for seven (7) members to join us in our journey with our passion for card making.
Please e-mail us your take on the sketch provided \t the above link.
Design Team Application Guidelines:
* As a Design Team member, you are required to create your take on each week of card sketches.
* Two (2) sketches will be e-mailed to you in advance for 2 weeks posting, to give you time for your other commitments.
* Failure to submit your work for 4 consecutive weeks will forfeit your position as a Design Team (unless advanced notice is given to us).
* This position is from February 2009 - May 2009.
* Previous Design Team experience NOT REQUIRED. If you love card making, we'd love to have you in our team!
* This Design Team call is open to all Canada, United States and International applicants.
* There are no compensation for this Design Team.
We are just starting so we hope you understand.
If you're looking into getting published or getting your name out there, we may be a good start. If you are having a crafter's block once in a while, this may be a good solution for you!
* From time to time, you may receive some sample/s from our sponsors.
* Please e-mail us at CardPatterns@gmail.com your take on the sketch above on or before January 27, 2009 (MST) Mountain Standard Time 11:59PM.
* Kindly include one (1) of your most favorite card.
* Please include the following information on your e-mail.
1. Full Name
2. Blog Address
3. Physical Address (including your country of residence)
4. Phone Number
(all information that you will provide to us will be strictly confidential and will not be lent or sold to any third parties for any purpose).
* Please limit your attachment to 1MB.
* Chosen Design Team will be announced on January 31, 2009.
* First pattern/sketch will start on February 7, 2009.
* Please be ready to provide some information about yourself such as when did you start card making, why you love it and what inspires you.
* You will be asked to provide a photo (color or black & white).
We hope that you are excited as we are!
Hurry & we can't wait to see what you've come up with!
NEW CALL: Addicted to Craft Wholesale Australia
Addicted to Craft Wholesale Australia has a new DT blog and we need a new Design team
To commence 2009 we are looking for a new dynamic and creative design team, who have an excitement about the products that Addicted To Craft represent.
As a ATC design team member you will promote the products by submitting to magazine publications, create projects for advertising, classes, trade shows and contributing to the blog.
Deadline is February 15th, 2009.
All entrants will receive a verification email.
We hope to notify new design team members by the end of February 2009.
Contracts will run for 12 months.
Updates will be posted on the blog.
If you have any questions feel free to post them here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org subject : Design Team.
What to submit:
Full Name and contact information (address, phone and email)
2 Layouts, 2 cards (using stamps), 1 BTP Project that best reflects your style (jpeg files should be no larger than 72dpi please)
List of current/past design teams
Link to your online gallery or blog
Share with us why you would like to join the Addicted to Craft Design Team and how your style will complement us.
Design Team Requirement:
This is just a general overview: Each member is required to submit 1-3 projects per month. Product is provided by Addicted To Craft to complete all projects (with plenty left over!)
There will be a pay-for-publication program you may participate in.
There may be a call for additional projects for trade shows and retail classes, which will require step by step instructions to re-create the project.
You will also participate on a roster to work on the Design Team Blog, running competitions, challenges, special techniques, and showcasing your talents.
We will look through every entry received and choose who we feel would best suit our requirements and then announce the new Addicted To Craft Design Team once all designers have accepted their invitation.
Good Luck to everyone ! Happy Scrappin !
NEW CALL: Mad About Scrappin DT Call
Mad About Scrappin is looking for another Design Team Member. Join our other 3 Team Members in Designing our 4 Monthly Scrappin Kits, Online Class Kits, Cyber Crops and on our Forum.
Check out the details on our Forum at www.madaboutscrappin.com.au and head to our Forum for all the details. Its easy!!!!!