Friday, January 16, 2009

Crops & Calls

NEW CALL: Butterfly Crafts Challenge #4

Here is our 4th Challenge topic....
Create a lay-out showing your goals, hopes and dreams for 2009.
What do you want to achieve in the coming year?
Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th Jan to be in with a chance of becoming our February guest designer and this month the winner will also receive a fantastic RAK from our January Sponsor 'Red Oak Lines' which is the Esty shop of our very own DT member Sarah - Thanks Sarah xx


NEW CALL: Scrapbudz Store Opening Sale & February Cybercrop

New online shop , Scrapbudz has just opened its doors to the public we used to be craft bits and bears but had a name change and revamp . We have a 25% off store wide grand opening sale .
This sale is on for the next week so pop in and grab some great products at low prices ...Kaiser paper is going out at 98c a sheet you wont get cheaper than that . Hope to see you all over at http://www.scrapbudz.com.au/

Cybercrop at scrapbudz ...Our first cybercrop for the month and for the new store is being held on Feb 6th the theme for this crop is LOVE so pop on over and register in the forum for the crop there will be a kaiser pack of scrap goodies up for grabs valued at $54 ... Look forward to seeing some great new faces for a whole lot of fun .


NEW CALL: Scrapperie Très Chic Guest Designers

Deadline: Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hi there! As most of you know, I'm the owner of Scrapperie, an online kit club and message board. Starting now, I am looking for a new way of doing my design team, currently known as the Très Chic Girls.
In the past, I've had the normal design team "rules" - terms run from 4-6 months and compensation is a monthly kit. But I think that is not working for most people anymore- especially in today's hectic society and crazy economy.
For this next while, I think I would like to go back to having something along the lines of "Guest Designers" who would work with the monthly kits, etc. I may ask you to work one or two months with my kits, or longer.
Anyone who has ever worked with me knows I'm pretty laid back and I don't require a zillion projects or demand you to post on the boards every day. I know life is first and foremost and our hobbies and other things come later...
So, if you would be interested in applying and working with one (or more) of my monthly kits, please drop me an email at sandiminchuk@yahoo.com
Please provide a link to an online gallery and tell me a little bit about yourself.
Scrappers of all creative levels are always welcome.
The only thing we ask is that you encourage creativity and share what you love doing with the rest of the Scrapperie community.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or email me.

**International scrappers also welcome to apply!**


NEW CALL: my Stamp BOX Design Team Call

Deadline: Friday, January 23, 2009

my Stamp BOX is searching for their premier design team.
We are interested in designers with a variety of styles who can creatively showcase my Stamp BOX designs in their cards, altered art and scrapbook layouts.
No previous design team experience is necessary.

Team requirements:
* 5 projects per month, including one with instructions for class or blog entry
* Upload all projects to the my Stamp BOX website and 2 other online galleries.
* Submit at least 2 projects per month to print magazines of your choice.
* Occasionally help with additional design opportunities - classes, newsletters, etc.

Team benefits:
*bio and picture on the website, with links to your blog
*a starter kit of stamp sets and additional stamp sets throughout your term
*monetary or store credit compensation for projects published in print magazines.
* 30% discount on purchased my Stamp BOX stamps during your term

Term is 6 months, beginning Feb.1/09.
Website link: www.mystampbox.com
Please send applications to: mystampbox@sympatico.ca and include your name, address & phone number, a short paragraph about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit for my Stamp BOX.
Also include 5 examples of your work showcasing your stamping ability and style.
Call ends Friday, Jan. 23, 2009 New DT will be announced Thursday Feb. 1st, 2009. International applicants are welcome.


No comments: