NEW CALL: Inspired Blueprints Designers Call
Deadline: Sunday, November 30, 2008
Designers Call for Inspired Blueprints ( January - April 2009 )
Are you passionate about scrapping?
Do you love using sketches? We'd love to have you on our team!
Inspired Blueprints is an awesome sketch inspiration blog and we're looking to add to our team of talented designers.
The period of commitment is from January through April 2009.
- Create one layout every 2 weeks based on the sketch provided
- Meet deadlines for submitting layouts.
- Participate in our online community (inspiredblueprints.ning.com).
While we do not have a full-blown forum, our designers are expected to leave praise for layouts uploaded by members.You will also have the opportunity to provide prototype layouts for new sketches, however this is not an essential requirement.
- The opportunity to be part of the newest, upcoming sketch blog.
- There is no designer remuneration but you may get to work with sponsor products from time to time.
How to Apply:
Simply choose from any of our sketches (sketches can be found at inspiredblueprints.typepad.com) and give us your take on it. Be creative, we really want to see what you can do!
Please also include in your application:
- Email address
- link to your Blog or Online Gallery
- list of DTs you are currently on (this will not affect our decision, don't worry! :) )
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 November, 2008. Please put "DESIGNER CALL" as your email subject and let us know which sketch you based your layout on. New designers will be notified by 5 Dec 2008.
For more information, please visit our blog at inspiredblueprints.typepad.com.
NEW CALL: Pink Paislee 2009 DT Call
Click for details or visit the site.
NEW CALL: Banana Frog 2009 DT Call
We are super excited to announce a new Design Team contest for 2009!
2009 will be an exciting year for Banana Frog and we are looking for talented artists to join us in inspiring creativity.
Monthly requirements are 1 blog article showing a project or tip and 2 layouts/projects using Banana Frog stamps.
You may also be asked to create items for shows, magazine projects or other special events.
Please send us the following details:
- your name and address, and a bit about yourself
- a link to your online gallery/ or you can send us examples of your projects
- your blog details, if you have one
- details of any other design teams you are on (this is because we are very nosey at Banana Frog and it won't affect any result!)
Submissions and any questions can be sent to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st December and we will announce the new members on January 4th 2009 (which is my birthday by the way!)
Banana Frog Blog
Good luck to everyone!