NEW CALL: Chat with Charm New Forum
Chat with Charm is the brand new forum for all things sketch and challenge blog related !
You can keep up to date with all the latest blog challenges, and all of your scrappy friends at the same time.
Check it out today...
NEW CALL: Black With 2 Challenge Blog Sponsor & DT Call
BLACK IS BACK Hi everyone its Eve Sheppard here well after a very long absence I have acquired the BW2 blog back and I am planning on making it a whole lot of fun. We are looking for some sponsors so if anyone wants to sponsor us for a term please drop us an email , the more the merrier .
Challenges will start in April but for now we are on the hunt for a brand new fresh group of Designers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR ?we want a group of girls who can commit to a 6 month term be reliable and artistic to help bring the BW2 back to life.
You will be on a roster and have to set criteria and do a layout to match each month .
We will be having 2 challenges per month 1st and 15th of the month .
Its as simple as that ...so if you think you are our girl please send us 3 -4 layouts that you have done recently to email@example.com
submissions close sat 19th march and the team will be announced soon after that , if chosen you will be required to have work ready to go up on the blog on April 1st for kick off .
Look forward to seeing every ones work ..
NEW CALL: Creative Soup Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, March 11, 2011
Creative Soup is adding to their team!
Who We Are: Creative Soup (creativesoup.forumotion.com) is a scrapbook challenge forum whose goal is to challenge and inspire scrapbookers to create, create, create!
Creative Soup has several challenges and events to help people get their mojo going!
1. Mojo Mondays: Weekly challenges that rotate between four different kinds of challenges (AAM, Sketch, Inspiration, and Random). You can learn more about these challenges here:creativesoup.forumotion.com/creative-soup-preview-f10/mon...
2. Quarterly Classes: We offer one free quarterly class with detailed format instructions and journaling prompts where scrapbookers can follow along online.
3. Fun inspirational threads that post each week including: Talk Tuesday (journaling prompt), Web Wednesday (cool sites to check out), Font Friday (featured online free font), and Snapshot Sunday (photography challenges/ideas)
4. The forum: unlike most challenge blogs, this site offers communities where people can chat, ask questions, and share their creations.
Why You Should Apply!
This is a free forum so there is no true compensation. This site is meant to be a fun, friendly place where people encourage each other in this great hobby! But there are several great reasons to join the team!
1. The Experience - if you have always wanted to be on a design team this is a great way to get experience that you can add to your scrappy resume! I am always happy to recommend people who have been on my design teams for other teams.
2. The Challenge - nothing helps keep you motivated as much as a being on a team with a commitment! Our challenges are creative and fun and will be sure to help push your creativity.
3. The Community - we are lucky enough to have a great group of people who are active and supportive of each other. It truly is a fun and welcoming site! We promise a drama-free zone where you can just enjoy yourself!
4. At the end of each quarter the site founders will send the Creative Team members who completed their challenges and duties a little thank you gift from us.
The Creative Team Requirements:
1. To create 1-2 projects per month for our challenges. Each team member will be assigned 1 challenge in advance that they must complete. If something comes up and you cannot do the challenge on time we ask that you find someone to swap challenges with or someone to cover for you. You are encouraged to do at least one additional challenge of your choice but this is not required.
2. Participate on the forum by checking in a few times a week and posting ideas, layouts, and responses to members’ questions or threads. You are not required to be on the forum every day... but we do hope to see a regular presence on the board.
3. Positively represent the board by sharing links to the site where you can (including blogs and forums) and by conducting yourself on the forum in a friendly manner.
4. Creative Team term is 3 months (April-Jun 2011), with an option to extend to 6 months if both sides choose. Members can serve no more than six consecutive months on the Creative Team as we like to keep the Creative Team fresh!
How to Apply: *Due Friday March 11th*
1. Projects: please send 3 favorite projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. These projects must be your original work. At least 2 should be layouts. We would love to see something non-layout like a mini or a card, but a third layout is fine if you prefer to do layouts. You may send more than one photo per layout if you like. *These can be existing projects in your gallery. No need to create new projects for the call*
2. Link to your online gallery and blog if you have one.
3. List of other design team obligations, if any.
4. Why you want to join our Creative Team
5. What you like to create: layouts, size preference, mini's, cards, etc. Please include if you like to do sketch challenges or not. It’s okay if you don't!
6. Links to forums you are active on.
7. A head shot to include in our newsletter announcement
**No previous design team experience needed! **