NEW CALL: The Scrappers Outlet DT Call
Do you think you've got what it takes to be a TSO Design Team Member???
TSO is looking for 3-4 Talented Design Team Members, If you think you have what it takes here is what you need do:
1. Submit 3 layouts and 1 OTP project
2. Send us a link to your Blog and any other Gallery that you may be apart of
3. a list of other DT spots or any other achievements
4. A short description of yourself (bio) and tell us what you can do for TSO.
Applications will be take from March 14th 2011 and close on March 28th.
Please send all applications to email@example.com
1. Create and upload 2-4 kit Layouts per month
2. Actively participate on the TSO Forum daily
3. Participate in all challenges
4. Promote TSO at every opportunity
5. Add Blinkies to your Blog, Facebook/Twitter pages
6. Set Challenges and do online classes
7. Create Layouts and instructions for TSO range kits every 3-4 months
What do you get??
1.The contents of your DT kit monthly
2. Recognition on TSO website and Facebook pages
3. % off Purchases
4. Access to a Private DT Forum
5. 6 month Contract
Announcements made by the 31st March for a commencement date of 1st April 2011.
Once again all applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the March 28th 2011
NEW CALL: MULTI-PHOTO LAYOUT CHALLENGE
Here is your opportunity to do a Challenge using more than one photo. If you love using multiple photos on your layouts, you can find inspiration at Multi-Photo Scrapbook Layouts Gallery Blog via the link http://multiphotoscrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/.
We are running a challenge called CHALLENGE 1,2,3,4 and it works as follows. You are to create a layout using:-
1 border/edge/corner punch feature;
2 different embellishments being chipboard (not lettering) and pearls;
3 photos - any size;
4 different pieces of cardstock and patterned paper, with one of them being a circle and one of the pieces is to be edge distressed.
This is the minimum requirements for your layout - you can certainly add more to make the page your own. You have until 31 March to submit your layout and then votes will be taken and the winner announced around 7 April. A great prize pack is on offer.
So get those photos and papers ready and give the Challenge a go – we are looking forward to seeing how each of you interpret the instruction and receiving your gorgeous layouts.
Visit and be inspired. Contribute and be appreciated.