NEW CALL: Mystical Scrapbooks October Cybercrop
It's Cyber Crop time at Mystical Scrapbooks!
We have some great challenges, a bit of fun with a musical game and lots of friendly chatting....Hope to see all our scrappy friend there ♥
Starts at 5pm Perth time - http://www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au/ Head over to our forum and sign up to be entered into our door prize draw.
NEW CALL: Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, October 8, 2010
Really Reasonable Ribbon is doing a full design team call and we are looking for 5-6 people. We are looking for talented crafters and artists who love using ribbon, work well with deadlines and have great personalities. If you are a card maker, scrapbooker, hair bow maker, paper crafter, ribbon artist, altered artist or if you do anything fun and unique with ribbon please apply. Our readers are looking for variety, so don't be afraid to show your creative side.
- You must be a versatile crafter who loves to work with ribbon
- You must have an active blog and the ability to take quality pictures and post interesting entries directly to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog once a week on a set day. We require 5-6 projects per month with one being a tutorial. Also, you must post projects using 'Really Reasonable' ribbon on your own blog and promote Really Reasonable Ribbon whenever possible
- You must link my blog and business on your blog, and participate in and promote special events (usually blog hops) 1-2 times per month
- We ask that you commit to a 6 month term from November 2010 through April 2011
- You will receive $25 in free product of your choice per month plus a free monthly ribbon club assortment for use in your projects. You will also enjoy a 20% discount on any other purchases made with free shipping if additional purchases coincide with your regular monthly shipment
- We will link your blog from the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog
- You will receive a badge to display on your blog stating that you are a Really Reasonable Ribbon design team member
- You will have access to our yahoo group where the design team can network and support each other on RRR projects and other dt work.
- You will get occasional free product from our Challenge Sponsors
If you want to work with some fabulous ribbons and think you have what we need please send us the following information to email@example.com.
- A paragraph about who you are and why you want to be a part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon team
- 3 of your favorite projects that you've used ribbon or trim on that show the type of work you will create for the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog
- Your resume
- A link to your blog and galleries
- A list of any design teams you are currently on
- Your contact information
The call will be open until October 8th, 2010. New design team members will be notified by October 12th, 2010.
For more information about Really Reasonable Ribbon, please visit our store.
NEW CALL: Scrap n' Art Magazine Winter 2010 - 2011 Calls
Deadline: Sunday, October 10, 2010
Scrap n’ Art is looking for the following for our Winter 2010-2011 issue.
Each person who submits a project, which meets our guidelines, whether published or not, will be eligible for a FREE one year subscription to Scrap n’ Art Magazine! Your subscription will be provided once the issue is published. We would love to see your layouts, cards and altered items! Please send us your previously unpublished creations. Think outside the box and show us what you’ve got! Submit as many projects as you would like to any or all of the categories below:
Homemade Holiday- Homemade gifts, cards and decor for the holidays
Off Color Christmas - Pages and projects with a Christmas theme in non traditional colors
New Years Dare- Scrap with a product or technique that you are unfamiliar with. You may find a great new way of scrapping.
Year in Review- Can you fit an entire year of highlights into one layout?
Seeing Red: In honor of Valentines Day, layouts that feature the color red.
Deadline : October 10th, 2010
IMPORTANT: You must follow our submission instructions & guidelines or be subject to rejection. http://www.scrapnart.com/…
Email submissions and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW CALL: 3 Scrappy Boys Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, October 10, 2010
I can't believe it, but it's time to have a design team call again! Here is the list of rules. Please send all applications to email@example.com by October 10th.
3 Scrappy Boys is taking applications for several positions on our Design Team.
Design Team Requirements:
• 3SBDT members will receive one free kit every other month and will use the kit for designing layouts, cards, projects etc. On the month the 3SB DT member receives their kit, a minimum of 3 layouts must be submitted and 1 card, or comparable projects must be uploaded to the appropriate place in the gallery. The kit should be used to its fullest extent.
• 3SBDT members will contribute to a monthly newsletter. Members will rotate assignments which will include but not be limited to technique articles, product spotlights, seasonal and holiday ideas, altered project ideas, etc. Those members that are not on “kit cycle” may also contribute to the newsletter as they are able.
• 3SBDT members will maintain a daily presence on the message board and gallery. This includes initiating discussions, responding in discussions, leaving gallery feedback and uploading non-DT work to the member’s own gallery.
• 3SBDT members will be required to participate in a maximum of 1 large online crop during their term. Depending on the work required for the crop, extra compensation may be given.
• 3SBDT members will be required to post 1 kit challenge on their assigned month.
• 3SBDT members will be required to lead various other small challenges and contests (i.e. layouts of the day, mini stash challenges, etc)
• 3SBDT members will promote 3SB on Willow Traders, Kit Peas and other message boards that are not in direct competition with 3 SB. 3SBDT will also be required to post to both the 3SB blog and facebook page.
• 3SBDT members may be on other DTs but may not promote the companies they work for on the 3 SB forums unless the other company is a manufacturer or other business not in direct competition with 3 SB.
• 3SBDT members are asked to post kit reveals and peaks of their DT work with 3SB kits on their blogs.
Design Team members will be on a probationary period for 3 months. At the end of the 3 months, assuming there are no issues with team participation, the design team member will be offered a permanent contract for a period of 6 months and will begin receiving a Design Team discount for purchases in the store. DT team members are immediately eligible to purchase kits on their “off-cycle” months at a discount of 25% off.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
o 5-7 examples of your work including layouts, cards and altered projects
o a list of other design teams you are currently on and have been on in the past. Include the dates you have been involved with other design teams. An email address for a contact person (i.e team leader, business owner, etc) is strongly encouraged.
o links to any of your online galleries
Application deadline is OCTOBER 10th. New members will be notified privately approximately October 15th and will be announced publicly shortly thereafter. New team members will begin their assignment with the November 2010 kits.
Our site is http://www.3scrappyboys.com/ and a link to the call is http://www.3scrappyboys.com/…
You do NOT have to use a kit to submit. However, I have created a coupon code for those who want to use one of our kits for their submission. The code is SEP2010DT and will give them the kit at the subscriber rate of 10% off.