NEW CALL: Character Cafe DT Call
The Character Cafe specializes in digital stamps offering a variety of designs with card making in mind, but images could be used for much more given the versatility of digital stamps. The Cafe is geared towards crafters of all kinds and would love to have you give a DT call a try!
What we are for:
1. You MUST have an active blog.
2. We request that you actively participate in our groups (CDAC, 50/50, SNR etc.)
3. Create at least 4 projects per month
4. You MUST participate during the Blog Hop/New Release
5. Post project to any sites you are active in
6. MUST comment on ALL participants projects
7. Must comment on your fellow DT members projects
8. Promote The Character Café whenever possible
9. Provide links to your fellow DT’s
10. Provide a link to the TCC store and blog
What you will receive:
1. Minimum of 4 images during the new release
2. Link to your blog at the TCC store and blog
3. DT member links to your blog
4. 40% discount on all products
5. Lifetime discount of 25% (subject to change) after your term
6. Fun and encouraging environment from October 1 to December 31st 2010-09-05
If The Character Café seems to be a company you would like to design for please send your information to Fink at email@example.com. Please send me the following by September 18th:
1. 3 projects you are most proud of
2. Brief description of yourself
3. What DT’s if any you are on
4. Why you would love to work on the TCC DT
Please remember we like to have fun!!!! Fun personality is a must! You can also visit the blog for the details as well!
NEW CALL: MULTI-PHOTO SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS GALLERY
Do you ever see a gorgeous layout in a Scrap Mag using one photo only that you just love and try to scraplift it and apply it to your pages using multiple photos? It just doesn’t work out does it? Looking for ideas for layouts using more than 3 photos on your pages? Here is a new blog that can help you get some inspiration for your multi-photo layouts….MULTI-PHOTO SCRAPBOOKING LAYOUTS GALLERY.
Anyone can contribute their layouts to this blog – it showcases pages using 3 photos or more. No strict criteria to adhere to like the Scrap Mags; no having to use the latest products and techniques; all you need to do is use 3 photos or more on your layouts and you too can be published!!
Send your layouts to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise what details you want about yourself published (i.e. name, suburb and/or state) – it’s that simple!!
The Blog address is http://multiphotoscrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/. Visit and be inspired. Contribute and be appreciated.