NEW CALL: Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats
Have you ever wanted to just get away with a group of like-minded crafters on a weekend to spend a whole weekend scrapbooking? Come along and join us on one of our weekends away, scrapping and working on your papercraft and off the page projects at great venues with delicious food, comfortable and affordable accommodation and lots of laughs from fellow crafters. All venues are in the South East Queensland area.
The next Retreat is scheduled for 26-28 November commencing on Friday afternoon at 5pm through to Sunday afternoon at 2pm.
Our guest artist for this Retreat is Angella Peardon who will be teaching one of her amazing layouts on Saturday morning. Angella has been published in Scrapbook Creations and Scrapbooking Memories magazines and is a member of several design teams. Angella’s class & kit are included in the cost of the weekend.
A workshop and product demonstrations are conducted over the weekend, learning new techniques and gaining heaps of ideas and inspiration. There will be Challenges with great prizes to be earned by the winners; lucky door prizes, raffles and a few surprises. A shop is available to purchase your basic supplies. Pamper packages also available should you want to take a break from scrapping...and why wouldn’t you...we all love to be pampered! We also have available as an additional class, a Basics 101 class taught by Mel Mielekamp from Point, Shoot, Play – learning the basics of digital enhancement of your photos.
You won’t be disappointed attending one of our Retreats; lots of great food (no cooking), comfy accommodation, no dishes/cooking/kids/hubby, and hours of scrapping time to complete lots of projects, with a few laughs thrown in.
For anyone who makes a booking for the Retreat before 31 August, they will receive a $20 voucher to spend at the Retreat shop. If a booking is made before 30 September, then they will receive a $10 voucher to spend at the Retreat shop.
You can check our website http://www.queenslandscrapbookingretreats.com.au/ for further information and Retreat dates. We would be happy to answer your queries via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Ann on 0413 21 6096 for further assistance.
Go on….you know you want to!!
NEW CALL: Scrappers Outlet Design Team Call
DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Do you think you've got what it takes to be a Scrappers Outlet Design Team Member??? The Scrappers Outlet is looking for 3-4 Talented Design Team Members, If you think you have what it takes here is what you need do:
1. Submit 3 layouts and 1 OTP project
2. Send us a link to your Blog and any other Gallery that you may be apart of
3. a list of other DT spots or any other major achievements (eg publications etc)
4. A short description of yourself (bio) and tell us what you can do for TSO.
Applications will be take from 15/7/2010 and close on August 31st
Please send all applications to email@example.com
1. Create and upload 2-4 kit Layouts per month
2. Actively participate on the The Scrappers Outlet Forum daily
3. Participate in all challenges
4. Promote The Scrappers Outlet at every opportunity
5. Add Blinkies to your Blog, Facebook/Twitter pages
6. Set Challenges and do online classes
7. Create Layouts and instructions for The Scrappers Outlet range kits every 3-4 months
What do you get??
1. The contents of your DT kit monthly
2. Recognition on The Scrappers Outlet website and Facebook pages
3. % off the already outrageous prices at The Scrappers Outlet Online Shop
4. Access to a Private DT Forum
5. 6 month Contract
Announcements made by the 6th September for a commencement date of 1st October 2010.
Once again all applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of August 2010