NEW CALL: Blue Moon Scrapbooking Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, August 14, 2010
How about designing for BlueMoonScrapbooking!
We are looking for additional 2/3 design team members. We are very excited to get a larger team together! To begin in September 2010.
We are looking for designers to showcase their work - be it a page layout, card, album or craft project. We are looking for talkers - forums, blogs, or Facebook and are willing to promote BlueMoon as the place to shop online.
Our goal in having a design team is to create excitement within our site for you and shopping online at BlueMoon.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Name, email, phone number, Country you live in.
Attach 3-4 of your best/favorite layouts.
What is your design team experience?
Are you active on any design team, challenge blogs, online community…now?
What are your active blog(s)/galleries -send links. We are not looking for someone who has a blog on a competitors site.
What is expected from a DT member:
-3 or 4 layouts/ cards/ album/ artwork or video (not required) per month using only products which BlueMoon sells. No blog posts -we are changing our DT format a bit.
--Post your 3/4 layouts... in the BlueMoon gallery after I have used them.
-Active weekly participation in blog/gallery... comments.
The terms will be for 3 months if accepted and we will advertise our design team on the site in exchange for free products and a store discount within BlueMoonScrapbooking.
So get your artwork together and email BlueMoon today!
This call ends Saturday August 14th.
We will announce the team on Monday, August 15th.
NEW CALL: Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, August 14, 2010
Bombshell Stamps is looking for new design team members! We need your help and enthusiasm promoting our products through your personal blog and online galleries. We are looking for team members who are excited about stamping, and would love being a part of a fun and friendly design environment.
Once you've read thru the guidelines and requirements, please email us using the link provided below. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Term and Open Call
If chosen, your term will run for 6 months beginning on September 1, 2010 thru March 1, 2011. This call is open to all.
All submissions must be received by 12:00am PST, Aug. 14, 2010. New design team members will be contacted by Aug. 20, 2010.
Please send an email containing your application to: email@example.com
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Bombshell Stamps.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
• Submit 3 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) per month using the stamp set received.***
• Contribute one (1) tutorial per month. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
• Participate in at least one of our monthly contests.
• Encourage other crafters and promote Bombshell thru your blog, our forum, and our PCP group whenever you see an opportunity.
• Submit your art using Bombshell Stamps at least two (2) times during your term to various publications of your choice.
• Participate in any design team discussions.
What You'll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques.
• Encouragement and help getting published in leading magazines.
• 2 Bombshell Stamps stamp sets every other month and other goodies as they become available including digital stamps.
• 25% off on all store items!
• Your bio, artwork, and gallery will be spotlighted on Bombshell Stamps, on Paper Craft Planet, and of course twittered about :)
• Your blog/website will be posted in the Stamptacular Blogs Links, and your Etsy store listed in the Marketplace.