Deadline: Monday, December 28, 2009
ATTENTION!!!! Shimmerz Paints is having a Design Team Call! Shimmerz is a cutting edge manufacturer, and looking for individuals who are not afraid to think outside of the box. Get Messy! Shimmerz is looking for artists and designers who can create a variety of projects such as layouts, cards, altered art, and whatever else you can do!
Design Team Responsibilities:
3 required projects each month, posted on your personal blog and the Shimmerz blog. More is great! One must be Shimmerz specific.
1 tutorial with photos during your Design Team tenure.
Willing to promote Shimmerz on blogs, forums, Facebook, and anywhere else possible.
We are looking for Team Players!
Name and blog link added to the Shimmerz blog.
A Design Team kit to start creating Amazing projects.
A Design Team Discount
New Product Releases!
Chance to be part of a Wonderful Design Team!
What To Send:
Submit 2-3 projects (Does not have to feature Shimmerz, but we want to see the sparkle and shine); Good Photography is a MUST!
Name and Contact Information.
Previous Design Team Experience and/or Publications.
A few sentences on why you want to be a part of Shimmerz.
If interested in being a part of Shimmerz, please apply by emailing photos of your projects, and other information to email@example.com by December 28, 2009. The new Design Team will be announced on January 1, 2010.
REMINDER: Kaisercraft Design Your Own Rubon Competition
DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL 21 DECEMBER 2009
More details can be found HERE.
NEW CALL: CROP SUEY DT CALL 2009
Deadline: Friday, December 11, 2009
CROP SUEY IS LOOKING FOR A NEW DESIGN TEAM!
Crop Suey is an online Kit club that is drastically changing its direction. We are becoming a NEW challenge blog. We are looking for some fresh, hip, and fabulous Designers for our team. We will be adding 4 Designers to our Team.
WE WANT YOU!
Design Team Responsibilities:
Design a project based on the challenge every week. This may be a layout, card,
canvas, ATC, altered project...whatever the challenge inspires you to create.
Must keep a personal blog that you post regularly on. And you must post your
completed project on your blog, weekly.
Must be diligent in leaving comments for participants .
Product from Sponsoring manufacturers and stores.
Great on your Scrap Resume.
We are going LIVE Jan 1, 2010
That means our first challenge will be posted on that date!
We will be accepting submissions until Dec 11th.
We will be contacting Designers by Dec. 14th, at which time you will receive access to our Design Team yahoo group where all challenges and information will be available.
The Design Team Announcement will post Dec. 15th 2009 on the blog.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “DESIGN TEAM” in the title.
A link to your blog and online gallery
A list of current and past Design Teams that you been on.
A short statement telling us why you think you are a good fit for Crop Suey
A short bio indicating what (if any) Design Teams you are currently on
Please include photos of your 3 favorite projects
Please indicate whether you can create sketches (not mandatory, just an asset)
NEW CALL: Your Scrapbook Stash Design Team Search
Deadline: Tuesday, December 15, 2009
To apply, send us an email with the following information:
2. Country of residence
3. Favorite Manufacturers
4. Blog Address
5. Websites/Online communities that you belong too
6. Are you currently on any other Design Teams? Will your term end before this one begins? (January 2010) If not, does your other team allow you to be on our team at the same time?
7. Why do you want to design for us?
8. How long have you been scrapping?
Then, attach 3 layouts (Any size, sorry no digital) 1 card and 1 altered project. Altered project can be a mini album or something altered. Please list the items that you used. Supplies do not need to be from the Stash Store.
Please make sure your emails contain all of the above information when applying. Internationals may apply. Send all applications to email@example.com
Benefits and Requirements
- Terms last 6 months. January-June and July-December
- You may be on other Design Teams while you work with us
- You must be able to meet the deadlines each month
- You must be able to upload a minimum number of projects each month
- You receive store credit for your projects that can be used to purchase more supplies
- You also receive a 15% discount on all orders
- Orders ship free with your monthly 'kit'
- You'll receive new product to work with each month. Kits can be products from one or more lines available in the shop.
- Praise customers work in the gallery
- Host challenges on the blog and gallery
- Post sketches and host scraplift challenges
- Be able to post techniques and tips on the blog
- If you have a blog, please be active in updating it
- A detailed email will be sent to you with more information on the above if you are chosen. You will be notified by December 20th if you are selected.
Store site: http://www.yourscrapbookstash.com/
NEW CALL: Scrap With V December Cybercrop
REMINDER: Scrap, Chat 'n' Challenges CT Call
Creative Team Call for Scrap,Chat ‘n’ Challenges
We are looking for people interested in being a part of the Creative Team here at Scra, Chat 'n' Challenges.
We are looking for paper scrappers, digi scrappers and cardmakers. The term will be for 12 months. Starting in December 09.
If you would like to apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your Name
- Blog address
- Why you would like to be on the team?
- What team would you like to be on? paper, digi, or cards
- 3 samples of your work ( doesn't need to be newly created)