NEW CALL: The Scrappy Gourmet Design Team Call
Deadline: Monday, November 30, 2009
The Scrappy Gourmet’s FIRST Design Team Call!!
The Scrappy Gourmet is an online scrapbook store featuring special scrapbook recipe kits created by our talented chefs as well as great products from top manufacturers. We are currently looking to add to our kitchen staff by hosting The Scrappy Gourmet’s FIRST EVER Design Team Call! Five new scrapbook chefs will be invited to join our incredible design team including artists such as Vicki Boutin, Linda Albrecht, Melissa Phillips, Vicki Chrisman, Vicki Harvey, Greta Hammond, and more! As a member of our team, you will receive FREE product for designing, a 35% discount on all personal purchases, recognition on our site, an opportunity to participate in our SECRET RECIPE KITS sections resulting in profit sharing, and other surprises, perks, and freebies at random throughout the 12 months. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in our “Bakery” section selling projects you create and want to pass along, plus you get to keep all projects you create for our kits if you choose to.
Responsibilities and expectations of each member of our kitchen staff includes:
• Create unique and beautiful layouts, cards, projects or mini albums with materials we send and include clear directions.
• Post additional layouts and projects in our design team gallery 4 times each month.
• Post images and words of inspiration on our blog just twice a month.
• Post 1 recipe with a photo in our “Recipes for the Kitchen” section of our gallery once a month.
• Provide clear, high quality scans or photos of projects.
• Commit to 12 months as a design team member.
• Promote our website to friends, family members, and colleagues to help facilitate the growth of our online store, our newsletter registration and our gallery.
Enter The Scrappy Gourmet’s Design Team Call by:
1. Create 2 or 3 layouts and an altered project using products we promote on our site such as Melissa Frances, Prima Marketing, Pink Paislee, Maya Road, Teresa Collins, Jenni Bowlin, and Basic Grey. Anytime between now and November 30, e-mail images to the following 2 emails and include the information listed below:
How long have you been scrapbooking?
Favorite products and manufacturers:
Favorite type of projects (1 or 2 page layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums…):
Are you currently designing for other online teams, manufacturers, or kit clubs?
Are you currently teaching or designing for your local scrapbook store?
Do you have a personal blog? If so, what is the blog address?
Do you have an online resume? If so, please provide us with a link to view it.
What are your favorite subjects to scrapbook?
Tell us anything else that you would like for us to know.
Thank you for entering The Scrappy Gourmet’s First Design Team Call! We will announce our 5 new chefs the first part of December 2009. Good Luck and remember the contest begins now and ends at midnight November 30, 2009.
NEW CALL: Butterfly Crafts Challenge 22
Deadline: Monday, November 30, 2009
Challenge 22 - If you could be any character in any TV show or film, who would you be and why? Would you choose someone who's character you relate to or someone who is a total opposite to yourself?
Any additional details: This months prize is a fantastic kit from our November sponsor Studio Calico and a guest designer spot.
The Date people have to link up their entries: Closing date for entries is 30th Nov
NEW CALL: Artz de Scrap Alter Postcard Album Challenge
Deadline: Sunday, November 29, 2009
Artz de Scrap's Altered Postcard Album Challenge: Alter an album using Postcards
To submit, do link your submissions (on your blog) in the comments section and email us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a wonderful RAK from our sponsor. You have till Sunday, 29th November 2009 Midnight Eastern Time.
International scrappers are most welcome to join in.
Do check out our blog on our DTs' take on the challenge. artzdescrap.blogspot.com…