NEW CALL: Out of the Hat Challenge Blog DT Call
Do you fancy yourself as part of the next generation of Mad Hatters??
Well the time has finally come to search for a new team of Mad Hatters!! If you would love to put your name forward for a spot then the process is simple:
Small bio piece about yourself
2 x photos of layouts that are indicative of your own personal style
a link to your personal blog or an online gallery with your work
a small paragraph outlining why you think you could be the next Mad Hatter
Pop this all in an email to me email@example.com before midnight on the 25th of this month (November). I will choose the new team shortly after and they will be ready to start on their first assignment in December. There are 5 positions available and they will be for a term of 6 months.
Any further questions please feel free to email me at the above addy.
NEW CALL: Scrap the Girls Creative Team Call
Scrap the Girls are looking for a new Creative Team.
The gorgeous girls who are currently on the team will be finishing up their duties at Scrap the Girls at the end of January. So that means we are looking for a new creative team! Of course the current team are very welcome to re-apply also :) There are six positions available.
If you would like to be a part of Scrap the Girls, it is very easy. All you are required to do is.....
* One layout a month, which must be emailled to me before the 1st of each month
* Advertise the scrap the girls challenges on your blog or regular forum whenever you can!
* Vote for your favourite layouts at the end of each month
To apply for the position you must......
* Complete the November and December scrap the girls challenges
* Email me a short bio of yourself and why you would like to be on the Scrap the Girls CT
* Please include a link to your blog (if you have one) and any current Design Team or Creative Team commitments
Successful applicants will be notified by email on the 10th of January, and those who make the team must have their February challenge sample pages done by the 31st of January 2010.
I hope to see lots and lots of entries!! Good luck everyone :)
Email entries to Kate firstname.lastname@example.org