NEW CALL: Scrapbooking Top 50 Novemeber Cybercrop
It's that time again...join us for the Scrapbooking Top 50 November Cyber Crop!
Starting on Thursday 5th November:
* 7 challenges in 7 days
* Daily product giveaways
* Lots of fabulous prizes up for grabs
* Games to play
* Lots of chat and laughs with our friendly forum members
* The crop kicks off with a party on Thursday 5th October at 7.00pm (Qld time, that's
8pm for Eastern states on daylight saving) with live chat, games & a mystery challenge.
Entries to challenges do not have to be uploaded into our gallery until midnight, Wednesday 25th November. (2 full weeks after the crop finishes, giving you plenty of time to create some wonderful layouts!)
So get ready to step out in style!
You can register in the forum and check out what's happening HERE
NEW CALL: Inkurable Stampers November Update
The theme at Inkurable Stampers for November is......
Your task this month is to create a Christmas themed Twinchie and use
it in a project!
A Twinchie is a small piece of art that is 2 inches x 2 inches. (5cms
Full challenge details can be found here:
Entries due by midnight AEDST on the 30th November 2009.
There's lots of prizes up for grabs! I hope you'll come along and join in the fun!
NEW CALL: Brittannahlee Stamp & Scrap DT CALL
Brittannahlee Stamp & Scrap
We are currently calling for submissions for our 1st ever design team, January 2010 to June 2010 and need 3 enthusiastic, talented, creative people to come on board. If this sounds you and you would like to join us here, please read submission guidelines and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Design team call in subject line. Submissions open 1st November 2009 and close 30th November 2009. No late entries will be considered. They will be kept for next DT call.
You must submit
1 x Off the page project 3 x Lay Outs (single or Double - must be 12x12)
1 x Card (not ATC’s)
These creations must not be posted elsewhere or be submissions for any other design teams or magazines and must NOT be completed from a sketch!
Please also submit a portfolio which includes at least 3 samples of your work which best reflects your personality and current scrapbooking work. These can be LO’s, cards or off the page projects and may have been previously published or posted elsewhere.
Please include any links to blogs or galleries where you work is displayed or published and also a small Biography about you and your family.
Successful DT members will:-
· Be on DT for a period of 6 months – you may re apply to rejoin after this period.
· You will receive product for 3 of the 6 months to create 1-2 cards and 3 LO’s over that period. The other 3 months will consist of hosting challenges, sketches and or challenge packs.
· All creations will need to be submitted to email@example.com for uploading by 15th of each month.
· You will receive a store discount for the length of your DT period. (online store coming soon)
Questions: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.stampandscrap.com.au/ (not quite finished)