NEW CALL: Imaginisce Design Team Call
Deadline: Monday, October 26, 2009
Do you LOVE Imaginisce products?? How would you like to receive all the latest and greatest products from Imaginisce? Would you like to be featured on our blog and website? Do you love to scrpabook and create and can meet a monthly assignment, then have you considered applying for the Imaginisce Design Team.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit images from a total of 3 projects:
- 1 newly create layout that best showcases your scrapping style
- 1 card
- 1 item of your choice (all using 75% Imaginisce products).
The item of your choice can be an altered item, mini book, home decor or if your a layout scrapper...one more of those.
2. Please include a link to your blog. If you do not have a blog, would you consider starting one?
3. What other type of crafts do you enjoy doing in addition to scrapbooking?
4. Please tell us of any scrapbook design teams you are current on.
5. Do you post your layouts to any online galleries? If so...please share those link(s).
6. Not required, but we’re curious if you are active on any message boards? If so...which ones?
7. Have you been published? Are you open to submitting your work? (Don't worry, you do not need to be published, we're just curious.)
8. Do you stamp? Layouts? Cards? All? Level of comfort?
9. Why do you want to be part of the Imaginisce team?
10. Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
*Design Team Try-Outs are open to everyone...not just US applicants!
Please photograph/scan your projects and attach to email. Then copy & paste the questionnaire into an email and send these items on to email@example.com . Please keep the image sizes under 600 pixels each. All samples and applications must arrive by end of business on Monday, October 26th. The Design Team members selected will be notified by November 1st. At that time we will ask you to send a bio and photograph.
ABOUT OUR DESIGN TEAM
Aside from receiving all the wonderful products from Imaginisce, our designers will serve a minimum period of one year on the team, but you may be asked to say on longer. We do compensate generously with our products. We do compensate for published work, catalog work and any other special projects we might request.
1. You will be required to create 2-3 projects using a minimum of 75% Imaginisce current products. Submit projects by the 15th of each month with supply list.
2. Promote the Imaginisce site/blog on your blog by posting any Imaginisce contests, news, announcements, new collection sneak peeks, etc.
3. Post your projects to your blog and at least 1-2 additional online galleries (ie. twopeasinabucket.com, scrapbook.com, scrapjazz.com, etc.)
4. You may be asked to submit assignments for specific types of projects using specific collections.
5. On occasion we may select a project to be made in to class instructions and request from you step-by-step instructions, which you will receive compensation. Also, there are times that we may request specific product samples for events, trade shows or sale calls--this is completely voluntary and you will be compensated.
Questions: Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Link to Main Site: http://www.imaginisce.com/
Direct Link to Design Team Call/Posted on our Blog: imaginiscescrapbooking.blogspot.com…
Link to Call/Logo Image: 2.bp.blogspot.com…
NEW CALL: Zva Creative DT Call
Deadline: Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Do you have a thing for bling? Do you love Crystals and Pearls? Do flowers, flourishes, brads and felt tickle your fancy? Zva Creative has all of that and more. We are looking for designers to add to our talented Zva Creative Design Team!
Our team will consist of:
* 6 layout lovers
* 2 card creators
Designers will serve a period of 6 months with a possibility of term extension for another 6 months. We compensate generously with our products and we compensate well for published work. Open to all US and International designers who are at least 18 years of age.
To apply, here's what you need to do:
Create a minimum of either 3 layouts -or- 3 cards -or- 3 of any combination. If you are diverse and dabble in more than one category, that is wonderful, but not necessary, please feel free to show us your other talents. You can submit up to 6 projects, but 3 is required. Projects may have been previously published and/or posted online.
We prefer that you use Zva Creative products, but that is not a requirement for your design team entry. Our latest Summer CHA products are being delivered to stores now. If you have questions or would like to know where to purchase Zva online, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please e-mail your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight (Pacific time) Wednesday, October 28. Please put "Zva DT Submission" in the subject line of your e-mail. Submissions accepted immediately.
Please include the following information in your submission email:
* Your full contact info
* Your blog link
* Your online gallery link(s)
* Link to your resume, if you have one (not required)
* Attach images of your projects. Please keep each image under 500 pixels (100k)
* A list of design teams you are currently serving on (includes manufacturers/wholesalers, stores, challenge blogs, kit clubs, etc.)
* Message board(s) where you participate at
Those selected will be notified by e-mail or phone and we hope to announce the new team by October 31. And the new DT term will start on November 1, 2009.
We hope this will be a positive experience for everyone.Thanks so much...we can't wait to see your work!
NEW CALL: Kaisercraft Digital Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, October 30, 2009
Submissions should include:
· A single paragraph introducing the applicant and explaining their digital scrapping style
· A short description of how the applicant would be an asset to the Kaisercraft team
· A photo of the applicant and a link to their online gallery or blog that shows samples of their various digital scrapbooking projects
· Clear photos of a digital layout of themselves, a digital layout using Kaisercraft’s free ‘Tag This’ digital collection (available for free download at www.kaisercraft.net…)
· Applicants’ full name and contact details
Please note all digital images submitted must show applicants’ usual digital scrapbooking style.
Please also find below the requirements and responsibilities for successful applicants:
• At least 1 digital layout in each collection available for purchase on the Kaisercraft Digital website.
• Submit digital layouts and projects in digital collections specified to you by Kaisercraft by a specified time and date, as agreed by each design team member and Kaisercraft.
Successful applicants will also need to:
• Establish a blog to showcase Kaisercraft work.
• Become a member of Kaisercraft’s online forum and gallery – and actively participate in forum discussion and upload DT work to gallery.
• Give permission for Kaisercraft to publish/post/use members’ projects for advertising and editorial in various marketing collateral including Kaisercraft’s website, blog, newsletter, magazine and other affiliated magazines etc.
• Not publish/post on personal blogs of projects and/or products until specified by Kaisercraft.*
• Must not sell or distribute work and/or designs for their own profit, or for their own promotional purposes unless appropriate credit for Kaisercraft and the digital range is displayed (where possible with the Kaisercraft digital website link).
• Agree to not publish/show products before their official release date.
• Submit all images of work as high quality jpegs, or when required, take high quality, clear, respectable photos of work on a white background, unless otherwise specified.
• Be available to complete magazine editorial projects if requested.
• Be available on request (if applicable) to be available for craft shows and/or exhibitions.
• Agree that some projects may need to be sent to Kaisercraft for photography and display/use in shows and exhibitions – please note these may not be returned for up to six months.
*Note: Members must not publish work anywhere else until notified by Kaisercraft. Once permission has been given, projects must be uploaded to the Kaisercraft gallery under your sign-in name, onto your blog and shared with others appropriately.
The main website is http://www.kaisercraft.net/.
The information to be listed is as follows:
“Kaisercraft, Australia’s largest scrapbooking wholesaler, is now accepting submissions for its external digital creative team until October 30. Australian and international submissions are welcome, and all we want from you are two layouts and some information about you and why you’d be an asset to the Kaisercraft team.
As our digital range grows and increased importance is placed on the relevance of our digital scrapping store, we need some talented digi scrappers to show the world what they can do with our products. Whether you’re a hybrid fan or a straight up digital scrapper, we’d love to see what you can produce with our new and original kits and collections.
If you love Kaisercraft products, are passionate about digital scrapping and enjoy working from home, this could be the perfect position for you!
We require successful applicants to submit at least one digital layout in each collection available to purchase on Kaisercraft’s digital website, as well as submit other projects and layouts specified by Kaisercraft within set time frames agreed by each team member.
You will also need to establish a blog to showcase your Kaisercraft work, actively participate in Kaisercraft’s online forum and regularly post in our gallery, and give permission for your work to be used by Kaisercraft for advertising, editorial and marketing purposes.
For more information and conditions of application visit http://www.kaisercraft.net/. Email your application to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!”
NEW CALL: Practical Scrappers DT Call
Deadline: Friday, October 30, 2009
We are looking for new design team members to lead the way in our weekly challenges that use a variety of tools and embellishments. We are filling positions on our scrapbooking, cardmaking, and cricut/cuttlebug team. Team members will be required to submit projects weekly. Interested candidates should go to the website http://www.practicalscrappers.com/ to apply. The application is available at the bottom of the page. Please feel free to e-mail us with any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept international applications
NEW CALL: Genuinely Jane Studios - Manufacturer DT Call
Deadline: Saturday, October 31, 2009
Genuinely Jane Studios is searching for up to 6 new members for our Design Team. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative people who enjoy inspiring others with their passion. We are looking for a variety of styles but a passion for mini-books, altering and thinking out of the box is required!
Design Team submissions will be accepted from October 6th to October 31st midnight CST. Each DT member will be asked to sign a contract for their term. The DT term will run from November 5th, 2009 to May 5th, 2010. Both US and International applications are welcome!
Current and former DT members, including Guest Designers are welcome to apply.
To apply, please submit the following to GJSDTCall@gmail.com:
1) 4 projects including at least one mini-book. Altered projects are encouraged, as well as home décor, cards, stamping and creative ways to use embellishments.
2) Name, address, phone number and email address.
3) The answers to the following questionnaire.
4) Links to your personal blog or website.
Our chosen DT members will sign and return the design team contract and provide a short bio and head shot by November 5th.
What we ask of our Rockin’ DT Members:
· Two to three projects each month with provided GJS products. (You may use any other products from any other manufacturer you wish to complete your project except when we are swapping with another company then specifics will be provided – but hey, it’s more free stuff for you!). Deadlines and assignments will be provided each month.
· DT members will be asked to share projects, techniques and/or step by step instructions for projects for our blog on a rotating basis.
· DT members are asked to participate regularly on the GJS Facebook fan page.
· Promote GJS on their blogs or other websites they frequent (where allowed), including, where permitted, the use of the GJS “blinkie”
· Participate in bi-monthly online chats with GJS leadership (they are tons of fun!)
Perks of GJS Genuinely Rockin’ DT Members:
· Two to three (or more!) free GJS products each month for you to work with! Projects will be mailed bi-monthly so you will have plenty of time to work on your creations!
· DT members will receive a significant discount on personal purchases and those used for teaching classes, if applicable. (Specifics included in DT contract).
· Your bio, photo and project gallery will be featured on the GJS website and blog
· We encourage our designers to submit work done with GJS products for publication and thank you by offering a submission bonus upon publication.
1. How long have you been papercrafting?
2. What is the main subject of your projects? (kids, pets, inanimate objects, etc.)
3 Are you comfortable stepping out of the box and trying new things? And do you feel comfortable sharing these ideas with other members by posting pictures and details on new techniques you tried?
4 Why do you feel you should be chosen to be a part of the Genuinely Jane Studios Design Team?
5 How would you promote GJS products in your sphere of influence?
6 Have you worked with wood for crafting before? What are your favorite techniques for working with wood?
7 What else should we know about you the crafter or you the person?
NEW CALL: Urban Swank Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, October 31, 2009
Love Urban Lily? Want to Design with Urban Lily Products? Look no further! Urban Swank is a new distributor exclusive to selling Urban Lily products. We are looking for Design Team members to create fabulous LOs, cards and projects with Urban Lily products.
Please read carefully. Applications that are missing information/requirements will not be considered.
E-mail the following to UrbanSwank@wi.rr.com with "Urban Swank DT Call" in the subject line:
b. Cty, State, Country
c. Resume/blog/gallery links if you have them, if you don't that is ok!
d. A few sentences about yourself
e. 3-5 recent LOs, projects, altered items, cards, mini albums and/or projects representing you and your style. Recent, meaning within the last two months. Please, no more than 5 images and each must be 100k or less. Images must look great, no dark or blurry images please. Using Urban Lily products is preferred, but not mandatory. Let me know if you need help locating a retailer.
What is expected of a Design Team Member:
-Create 4 items per month that use at least 75% Urban Lily products.... LOs, mini books, projects or altered items.
-Promote Urban Lily products on your blog, fb, myspace and scrappy websites you frequent, if allowed, along with sporting the Urban Swank blinkie!
-Post creations along with simple instructions and any cool techniques to the Urban Swank Blog twice monthly.
-Participate on the Urban Swank facebook fan page and Urban Swank forum.
The DT term will be one year running from November 2009 to October 31st, 2010.
The Urban Swank website is still under construction, but can be found here - http://www.urbanswank.us/
Entries must be sent by 11:59 CST on October 31st - Happy Halloween :) Muuuuahahahahaaaaaa! And the new Design Team Members will be announced on the blog in the beginning of November.