I am the new owner of Digitop3.com as of October 1st. I hope that you will visit our site and keep checking back regularly, beginning in October there will be a few additions to the site.
We are still going to have the wonderful warm atmosphere you always find there, the gorgeous and top quality digital scrapbooking supplies made just for you and the beautiful creative layouts done so lovingly. But, with our Grand Opening celebration, October 17th, we will be having a large ad campaign advertising the celebration, there will be challenges for everyone, designers, scrappers, and hybrid scrappers.
Also, there are going to be games, bingo, a scavenger hunt, a blog hop, a crossword puzzle, a praise train and many more.
We are also going to start, THE DIGI TOP 3 DESIGNERS OF THE MONTH, and THE DIGI TOP 3 SCRAPPERS OF THE MONTH. October 1st, we will also start taking sign ups for our first "So you think you can Design" contest. As you can tell there is a lot coming up, so don't miss out on any of it! Thank you again for your support and keep your eyes open. ~Hugs~Wendy
Exclusive and Non-exclusive
We are looking to add to our design team. We have many new things coming up and can't wait to share all the exciting events with you. This will be a great time to join us as there will be a lot of advertising for our Grand Opening on October 17th as well as there will be a ton of games, challenges and prizes.
Requirements- Have fun, 3 items per month, Participate in 10 out of 12 collaboration kit, create and inspire, and 3 month commitment
What you get- Awesome team, access to other designers personal use items, chance to be a Top 3 designer, site creative team, site advertising team, site forum, site gallery, no limitations to how many products you can sell
Please tell us a little about yourself, why you would like to be a designer for DT3, your blog link if you have one, any teams you are currently on, samples of your work.
Emailemail@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
CREATIVE TEAM CALL
We are looking to add to our Creative Team. If you love to scrap then you need to apply. We are looking for talented, creative, original and energetic team members.
2 layouts per new kit
Post to 3 galleries (DST, DT3, and 1 other)
Promote our store on your blog, forums, etc.
Free use of kits
Awesome support team
Please tell us a little about yourself, why you would like to be a designer for DT3, your blog link if you have one, any teams you are currently on, samples of your work. Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW CALL: Roll 2 Create - Girl's Month In
Roll 2 Create http://roll2create.net/scrapforum/ celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
with Girl's Month In!!
A month long celebration of all things pink & feminine.
Join our forum for some challenges, games, swaps, classes and a SILENT AUCTION.
It all begins 1st October 2009 !
NEW CALL: Butterfly Crafts - Winter DT Call
Deadline: Monday, October 5, 2009
Butterfly crafts challenge Blog (butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com) are looking for new design team members for our winter term (Oct – Jan 31st 2010).
Challenges are set every 2 weeks and the DT will be split into 2 teams and expected to complete 1 layout every 4 weeks. (Please note - The blog and forum are just for fun and inspiration so I will not be able to offer any prizes of freebies for the DT)
· Create one layout every 4 weeks
· Make sure lay-outs are completed and sent in on time
· During your DT term you will be able to volunteer to submit a project, tutorial or challenge for our forum.
· Post and chat on our forum, comment on our gallery and participate in on-line crops. (Please note - I understand people’s time constrains so there is no pressure, you can chat as often or as little as you feel is right for you.)
· Promote ‘Butterfly Crafts’ where ever you can including on your personal Blogs
How to apply:
Please send us 3 of your favourite layouts along with:
· Name, country you live in and e-mail address
· A short Bio about yourself
· A link to your Blog (if you have one)
to us at: Butterflycrafts1@aol.com please subject your e-mail ‘DT Call’
· I am also looking for an assistant DT coordinator to join the team; this person must be willing to work with me in thinking up challenges for the blog and forum and helping me with the day to day running of the site. If this is something you would be interested in please advise me in your e-mail and send me an idea for a challenge (remember Butterfly Crafts focuses on ‘passions’)
The closing date for applications is October 5th and the new DT will be contacted by October 9th.
The call is open to everyone no matter where you live and I will be keeping at least 2 spots for new designers so if you have never been on a DT before and would like to try out this could be the call for you.