REMINDER: ANATS Challenge Blog
This month's novel is "My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult.
You don't have to have read the novel to play !!!
Challenge entries due by 31 August 2009.
Great prizes up for grabs.
REMINDER: Create For A Cause Scrapbooking Day
Saturday 5th September, 2009
This day event will be held for all scrapbookers and papercrafters to get together and share their passion for their craft. With all the money raised going to support a great cause - the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Come along and be part of the spectacular day.
For more information click on the butterfly in the side bar !
NEW CALL: Butterfly Crafts Challenge 17 - Favourite food or Drink
Deadline: Sunday, August 30, 2009
It's time for challenge 17, so here is the challenge:
For the next challenge we want you to create a LO about a favourite food or drink. We want to know what you can't resist, whether it be home cooked, a favourite restaurant or snack - what is yummy to you....
Please upload your LO's to our gallery, leave us a link in the comments or e-mail them to Butterflycrafts1@aol.com by 30th August to be in with a chance of becoming our September guest designer and this month the winner will also receive this gorgeous ribbon Kit from our August Sponsor Angel Crafts - A big thank you to Angela for sponsoring us this month xx
NEW CALL: All About Me-Design Team Call
Deadline: Monday, August 31, 2009
All About Me is a new scrapbooking challenge blog centered around this simple focus: challenging you to scrap about YOU! Most of us find it very easy to scrapbook. We are creative people who love to experiment, layer, tear, glue, arrange, tie, sprinkle, etc. We love to scrapbook about our children, our friends, our vacations and our weddings. We take pride in documenting all the valuable milestones involving those close to us.
But what I truly feel gets neglected and becomes very difficult is scrapbooking about ourselves. For some it's a matter of feeling foolish and selfish. Others it may mean not sure what could be interesting enough about themselves to scrap. Some may wonder why at all? And even some, it is very difficult because they have lived a tough life with a history that's undesirable to share. Or maybe it's a self-esteem issue.
Whatever it is... that's why this blog challenge has come to existence!
So why not join with us here at All About Me, and challenge yourself even further in your scrapbooking!
Design Team Requirements:
· AAM DT Members will contribute to the blog by taking turns coming up with new topics that will challenge readers to scrap about themselves. (As assigned by the DT Coordinator)
· AAM DT Members will submit to the DT Coordinator their take on the challenge by the Sunday before the challenge is released to the public.
· AAM DT Members are asked to promote AAM on their blogs and any other sites where TOU allows.
· AAM DT Members will commit to a 6 month term and are welcome to renew after that term when a new DT Call is placed.
Design Team Benefits:
· AAM DT Members will have their photo and a link to their blog or site posted on the AAM site.
· AAM DT Members will have the simple satisfaction of inspiring others in their scrapbooking and paper crafting.
· Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in subject: AAM DT Call
· 3 Layouts – one layout needs to be about you! It can be anything, get creative!
· 1 other paper project – a mini book, canvas or other project that you’d like to show off.
· A list of other Design Teams you are on. (You do NOT need prior DT experience to be on this team!)
· A paragraph telling me why you would like to be considered for this Design Team.
· A link to your blog and an online gallery of yours.
· Important: Please make sure photos of your submissions are no larger than 600 pixels and are taken WELL. These should be photos of your best work and should be showcased as such in your photo.
· Submissions deadline will be August 31. Accepted DT Members will be notified privately through email and a public announcement will be made September 5.
NEW CALL: Wicked Princess Competition
Wicked Princesses is looking for its first ever Fashionista Princess. Do you have what it takes to strut your stuff down the fashion catwalk? If so, Project Fashionista is just for you !! The winner will take home our ENTIRE OCTOBER KIT COLLECTION, valued at $190.00. "one day you're in, and the next you're out". Are you in, or are you out All the details can be found on our forum at http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedforum/viewforum.php?f=30
REMINDER: Just Calls & Crops 10,000 Hits Giveaway
This closes at midnight tonight !
Leave a comment in the appropriate post to win a prize.
Winners will be announced over the weekend.
Thanks and Good Luck !