Register HERE for our "August In Season" Cybercrop.
Join us for challenges, chat, bingo and even a treasure hunt !
NEW CALL: Forever Always Recipe Scrap 12/08
Join Paula Perry for the first of this month's Recipe Scrap, at Forever Always.
Wednesday 12 August 2009 from 7:30pm.
Here's what you'll need to join in:
1 piece of pp or 2 pieces of co-ordinating scraps.
journaling spot (I've stamped on cardstock for mine)
alpha's for title
2 flowers in different sizes
4 photos (all portrait; 1 @ 4x5.5", 3 @ 2.5x3.25")
NEW CALL: Discover Scrapbooking Sketch Challenge
Just a quick reminder that our very first Sketch Challenge Competition is due to end on Friday, 14th August 2009
Come on girls, get your entries in for a chance to win a great Store Voucher.
See details HERE.
Want to join in on the forums? Find us at Discover Scrapbooking & Cafe RA Ning Community
Robyn & The Team at Discover Scrapbooking
NEW CALL: Gingersnap Creations Design Team Call
Deadline: Saturday, August 15, 2009
Gingersnap Creations is dedicated to papercrafting fun in a low-stress environment. We are looking for 8 talented papercraft artists to join our Design Team for a six month period, September 1, 2009 – March 1, 2010. International applicants accepted.
· participate in two Gingersnap challenges a month - your choice (2 creations per month with 2 challenge "vacations" - 10 creations total per term)
· create one step-by-step project and/or tutorial for an assigned month which fits that month’s theme or technique/supply focus (1 per term)
· post three follow-ups to a Gingersnap Creation’s project and/or tutorial on your own blog linking back to Gingersnap Creations (3 projects/creations per term)
· submit one card for the "Reasons to Stamp" reoccurring article for 3 separate months (3 creations per term)
· participate in 3 blog hops per term
· post our badge on your blog
· provide pictures/scans of your sample cards for the blog
· post your challenge creations on your blog linking back to Gingersnap Creations
· become a member of the Gingersnap Creations Yahoo Group
Please provide the following information:
· Full Name:
· Years of Stamping/Papercrafting:
· Your papercrafting specialty/focus (ie what you love to do):
· How you describe your style:
· What you bring to our team:
· Blog / Online Gallery link:
· Other Design Team positions past or present (if any):
· Online Groups to which you belong (if any):
· Have you ever been published? If yes, what magazines?
Please include pictures or links to 5 projects that demonstrate your creativity in papercrafting with a brief description of each. Please keep emailed project pictures to a reasonable size ie 80K or less.
Anything that fits the category of papercrafting is acceptable!
We will consider any papercrafting projects as submissions: cards, scrapbook pages, journals, altered pieces, postcards, ATCs, Moos, Inchies, Twinchies, mixed media pieces, collage art, home decor items, 3-dimensional items, 4x4, 3x3, 6x6, etc.
Email your application to email@example.com. We can’t wait to see your art!
NEW CALL: Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call
Deadline: Friday, August 14, 2009
Welcome to our Design Team Call!
Bombshell Stamps is looking for new design team members! We need your help and enthusiasm promoting our products through your personal blog and online galleries. We are looking for team members who are excited about stamping, and would love being a part of a fun and friendly design environment. (Check out the current team)
Once you've read thru the guidelines and requirements, please email us using the link provided below. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Term and Open Call
If chosen, your term will run for 6 months beginning on September 1, 2009 thru March 1, 2010. This call is open to all.
All submissions must be received by 12:00am PST, August 14, 2009. New design team members will be contacted by August 18, 2009.
Please send an email containing the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Name:
4. Phone number:
5. Blog or website address:
6. Links to any online galleries you may have:
7. Related forums/message boards that you like to visit and participate (we do NOT need your forum nickname):
8. Three (3) items, cards, or layouts using stamps as the main focus. Your submissions don't need to be brand new and do not need to have Bombshell Stamps used, but should not have been published or submitted for publication for a printed or online magazine.
9. Please note if you are a current or past design team member for any other companies. (We do not expect you to work solely for us).
10. Please tell us a few words about what you like about stamping, and what would be the most exciting part for you to become a design team member.
• You will need the ability to photograph or scan your art for submission to Bombshell Stamps.
• You will need to have a blog or website with regular updates, and enjoy participating in online challenges in the stamping community.
• You'll also need to be ready to have some FUN, and enjoy your stamps!!!
• Submit 4 items (cards, scrap layouts, altered art) per month using the stamp set received.
• Contribute one (1) tutorial per month. This is a step by step guide to creating your favorite card or project. This can also be techniques, and include stamping tips and trends.
• Encourage forum stampers with challenges and games/contests.
• Promote Bombshell Stamps thru your blog, and whenever you see an opportunity.
• Submit your art using Bombshell Stamps at least two (2) times during your term to various publications of your choice.
• Participate in any design team discussions.
What You'll Get From Us
• A great opportunity to work with a fun design team, learning new techniques.
• Encouragement and help getting published in leading magazines.
• 1-2 Bombshell Stamps stamp sets every other month and other goodies as they become available.
• 25% off on all store items!
• Your bio, artwork and gallery will be spotlighted on Bombshell Stamps, on Paper Craft Planet, and of course twittered about :)
• Your blog/website will be posted in the Stamptacular Blogs Links, and your Etsy store listed in the Marketplace.
• We accept international applications
NEW CALL: Nuts About Sketches - DT Call
Deadline: Sunday, August 23, 2009
It's that time again! I'm looking to add 6-10 additional Sketch Team members. The new term begins the first Monday in September 2009 and runs through the last Monday of February 2010.
Also, if you would just like to apply to do the two pagers only, that would be fantastic!
I usually have at least one two page sketch per month and also several bonus sketches, in addition to my regular weekly sketches. You will not be required to do the bonus sketches.
I would request that you display my blinkie wherever/whenever allowed and also mention us on your blog, if you have one.
This is a simple site without any bells/whistles. It's a place for you to display your creations with the help of my sketches.
I would greatly appreciate your submission, as well as your work on the Sketch Team.
Please use one of my sketches to create a layout and simply email it to email@example.com by August 23, 2009. It may be one you've already done. That's it.
NEW CALL: The Everyday Scrapper Website Contributor Call
Deadline: Sunday, August 23, 2009
The Everyday Scrapper is a new website that just celebrated it's one year anniversary not long ago. We provide helpful, non-intimidating inspiration for scrappers. We have monthly challenges, how-tos, a forum, giveaways, and we have lots of fun!
This call ends Aug. 23rd, and is open internationally.
We are looking for people to do the following (not all is required of course!):
- Design and upload weekly sketches and create a layout with that sketch to inspire readers
- Promote the website
- Post weekly how-to's or tutorials, video as well as images strongly encouraged
- Post weekly inspiration and layouts
Does any of this appeal to you?
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with EVERYDAY SCRAPPER SUBMISSION in the subject line, and include:
a) About you, how long you’ve been scrapping, a link to your blog, etc
b) A short summary of what you think you could add to the website as well as suggestions you might have to improve it!
Looking forward to your applications!