Scrap with V http://www.scrapwithv.com.au/ are looking for 4 new Design Team members .
Applications are being accepted now until 30th June.
Design team requirements:
1. Each month we send out product kits for our DT to create 1 or 2 layouts with that product designing a class kit complete with instructions and emailed by the deadline date.
2. Each design team member will be required to participate in the monthly Cyber Crops in the forum and participate in the forum daily and participate in monthly Challenges.
3. Design team members will also be required to publish a technique/tutorial for the Scrap with V Blog on a rostered system.
4. You MUST love our store and the products we stock and link them when you have used them. (Although you are not required to only use the products we stock).
5. Your own Blog is beneficial but not essential.
What you will receive as a Design Team Member
1. 20% off purchases plus free postage.
2. Free product kits throughout your term
3. Being part of a very friendly group of ladies
Design Team Term
5th July – 31st December 2009
Got you interested?
All you will need to do is - email us three samples of your best work or email us links (this could be layouts, cards and altered), your name, your address, your blog URL and a little about yourself and scrapbooking style and a list of Design Teams you are currently on or have been on although this is not a requirement - email to email@example.com
The new design team will be announced in the forum on 4th July!!!
NEW CALL: Scrap Around the Clock Cybercrop
Scrap Around the Clock Challenges are having their first Cybercrop, come and join us for some fun and great challenges
Start Date & Time: 18th June at 7pm and will go for a week
Theme: Time Travel
We look forward to seeing you there and there will be some surprises as well!
NEW CALL: Scrappers Block Challenge Blog Launch
Launch: Monday, June 15, 2009
The newly opened challenge blog ' Scrappers Block' will be posting a new challenge on Monday 15th June, and every other Monday thereafter.
The prize for the winning LO each fortnight is a Guest Designer spot for the following challenge.
Loads of inspiration and fab DT pages.
NEW CALL: Savvy N Sassy DT Call
Deadline: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Savvy N Sassy will be looking for FIVE energetic and creative designers who love ribbon to join our design team!
If you are interested in receiving a new and exciting ribbon card in the mail each month filled with beautiful designs and colors then this call is for you!
As a design team member, we are seeking individuals who are interested in bonding with the team as a whole, have time to post and upload layouts to share and inspire with everyone on a regular basis. All applicants must be active in the forum/gallery in that they are familiar with our members and the overall environment of SnS.
-Each month you will receive our Ribbon Kit of the Month in the mail. In turn,DT members are expected to post 3 projects with their kits. One project is 1 layout OR 4 cards OR 1 altered item. DT members are encouraged to do more than one type. For example: 2 layouts and 4 cards. These items created are not sole property of Savvy n Sassy. You will be able to post them in other online galleries, blogs, submissions etc. The only stipulation we ask is that you just add in the "ribbon provided by Savvy n Sassy" phrase when sharing your layouts. These projects are due no later than the 25th of each month and must be loaded onto the Savvy'n'Sassy blog by that date as well.
--A minimum of 25 posts a week on the message board. We encourage you to post more than that.
--Start new topics on the message board (5 - 6 are required/week)
--Post comments in the gallery, look at the projects and praise them.
--Post monthly challenges
--As DT members, we encourage you to do a minimum of at least one of the challenges posted each month other than your own.
--DT members will also be responsible for 1 or 2 "How to" entries on the Savvy n Sassy Blog, and participation in our online crop (we have one crop per 6 month term).
--Help with online crops (challenges, games, etc.)
--Post your Savvy'n'Sassy projects, contests and news on your personal blog.
--A ribbon kit every month to design with.
--Design Team members will receive a discount on stock in store and free shipping on purchases with each months kit. (as long as they are lettermail, larger items will be charged extra)
If you are interested and believe you would be a fit for our team then please submit the following:
-- User name in SNS forums
-- three projects or layouts showcasing your use of ribbon (created in the last 3 months)
-- small bio about yourself including email and snail mail address
-- list of any other design teams you are on
-- please acknowledge how much time you are comfortable with to devote to Savvy n Sassy each month
-- Link to your Blog
-- Link to your online Gallery
--Why would you like to be a Desiger for Savvy n Sassy?
Term begins July 1st, 2009 and runs until December 31st 2009
Submit your application by June 20th to:
USA & International applicants are welcome, however, please note that due to mail delivery times you may have to work under tight time constraints. You are still responsible for having your projects completed by the 25th of each month"
New team will be announced on June 29th
NEW CALL: Love Scrappin' - Design Team Call
Deadline: Sunday, June 21, 2009
Love Scrappin' is in search of "ONE" more Design Team Member!!
I am looking for a creative,scrapbook,card and OTP creators.Someone who is passionate,addict,live and breath SCRAPBOOKING!!
You will be required to create,try new techniques and be an active participant in our gallery and blog.
If you are a successful Love Scrappin' DT member you will be required to do the following.
Create inspiring unique scrapbook layouts and OTP projects kits once a month as well as a 5min technique class once a month on my blog,you will need to include a material list for each project you complete using Love Scrappin' products.
To create a min of 2 to 3 creations per month.
Promote your layouts on your BLOG.(MUST HAVE A BLOG)
Must commit to a 6 mth term.
You must ensure you finish your layouts before any deadline set.
As a DT member you will receive products from the store on a regular basis for you to use solely for the purpose of promoting the stock for the Love Scrappin' website.
You get to keep all materials,completed projects are also yours to keep.(A attractive discount is also provided to DT members solely for there personal use.)
If this sounds like YOU I want to hear from you!!
You can apply for the LS DT Team by submitting the following via firstname.lastname@example.org please put LS APPLICATION in the subject line.
-your full name,address,email
-indicate what size you prefer to scrap 12 x 12,8.5 x 11
-link to your blog
-a list of any other DT or manufactures you may belong to.
-3 of your favorite layouts,2 cards and 1 Off the page project that you feel show your style.
-and finally a little intro on telling me abit about yourself and why you would like to be part of the Love Scrappin' team.
International Applicants can apply but MUST be willing to pay for their own shipping costs.
Please note ladies only the suitable applicant will be contacted.
Applications close Sunday 21st of June,2009.
I hope to hear from all you gorgeous scrappers out there!!
NEW CALL: Crop Addict Design Team Call
Deadline: Monday, June 22, 2009
Crop Addict is currently seeking creative, enthusiastic, fun, out of the box, daring, individuals with a variety of scrapbooking styles to be a part of our 2009 Design Team. The Crop Addict Design Team Call is open to all scrappers. International entries are welcome; international winners must pay their own shipping.
To be considered for the Crop Addict Design Team submission guidelines must be followed. All submissions must be received by June 22nd, 2009 at midnight PST. Those selected will be contacted and announced on the Crop Addict website by July 1st, 2009.
1) Upload 3 lo's and 1 project to your Crop Addict member gallery that best represent your scrapbooking style. Uploading additional lo's and projects is ok!
Submissions must be your own creation and design. Submissions must be new to the Crop Addict gallery. Submissions from other galleries are acceptable.
2) Include your supply list for each lo and project and the date your lo and/or project was created.
3) Send an e-mail titled "Design Team Entry" to email@example.com with your name, CA (Crop Addict) username and a link to your member gallery here at Crop Addict. Please cc your email to our DT Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a link to the three lo's and 1 project gallery images that best represents your work.
Please include the following information in the email to Debbie and Michon: (Do not send attachments as your email will not be opened, type the information into the body of your email.)
a) Name and address.
b) Email Address and best number to reach you during the day.
c) Who are you - tell us about yourself, your family, hobbies, etc.
d) List all current design teams (manufacturer, store and/or kit clubs), their urls and the DT requirements of each DT. No worries if you aren't on any design teams - there is plenty of undiscovered talent.
e) If you are teaching at a LSS, please provide the store name, address and phone number.
f) Links to your online galleries (on other sites).
g) A link to your blog (if you have one).
h) Why do you want to be part of the Crop Addict DT?
i) Do you participate on online mbs? If so, which ones? What is your screen name?
Submissions that do not follow the guidelines above may not be considered.
Design Team committment is from July 1, 2009 - January 31, 2010.
Design Team Requirements Monthly Kit
1) Submit 3 layouts and 1 project per month or 4 layouts for each monthly kit.
2) If requested, submit complete instructions on how to complete lo's or project if their lo's and/or project is selected to be featured in the Crop Addict newsletter.
3) Participate in the Crop Addict forums (message board) on a regular basis to keep our friendly community active.
4) Create a weekly discussion topic.
5) Create monthly and weekly DT Challenges when you are the featured DT of the month.
6) Participate in one online crop during term.
7) Develop and post a technique for our Totally Technique forum once a month.
8) Actively promote and advertise Crop Addict. DT will be provided with signature blinkie for posting on Crop Addict and other mb's where permitted.
Design Team Benefits:
1) Free Crop Addict monthly kit during commitment period. DT will receive their first kits on July 1st.
2) Free sponsored manufacturer kit to design additional layouts and projects.
3) 25 % discount in the Crop Addict store
4) Complimentary admission ticket to attend the CHA tradeshows.
5) Bio, photo, image gallery and designation as a Crop Addict Design Team Member on Crop Addict website.
6) Opportunity to be the Featured DT once during term
7) Paid for publication
8) Store Credit if create additional layouts above the minimum layout requirements.
9) Access to Design Team Only Forum on Crop Addict Message Board
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your work.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Crops & Calls
NEW CALL: Scrap With V Cybercrop & DT Call