Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Crops & Calls

NEW CALL: Mystical Scrapbooks May Cybercrop

Looking for some inspiration this weekend?

Join us at Mystical Scrapbooks for our Week-End Cyber Crop.

For this CC where're going be digging out some of those old scrapping ideas, dusting them off and and revamping them!

The girls have been hard at work thinking up new ways of using some of your old favorites techniques and long forgot stash !

So join us in the forum from 7pm EST for games, chatting and a whole lot of scrapping fun and inspiration.


NEW CALL: A Page From My Sketchbook Page #6

A Page From My Sketchbook Page 6 is up ready to be used.
Come and see the gorgeous layouts the team have created.
We can't wait to see your layouts using this sketch.
All layouts due to apagefrommysketchbook@gmail.com by midnight 6th June.

Sponsors - I am looking for anyone who would like to sponsor "A Page From My Sketchbook" winner prizes.
Any interested sponsors please email me, Liz Weber at apagefrommysketchbook@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support and interest!

Liz Weber and the "A Page From My Sketchbook" Team

No comments: