NEW CALL: Forever Always National Scrapbooking Day Super Crop
Join us at Forever Always for our SUPER CROP to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.
Friday 1st May - Sunday 3rd May 2009.
So many challenges and games, you won't believe your eyes !
And, here's the twist...as well as scrapping up a storm,
you can join in the fun by setting your very own crop challenge !!!
Lots of inspiration, fun, chatting, RAKS and some prizes up for grabs !!!
Register now in the FA forum for your chance at a Lucky Door Prize !!!
Bring a friend/s and go into the draw for a RAK !!!
Hope to see you !!!
NEW CALL: Roll 2 Create Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun:
The DT girls are going to have some fun while the boss is away. Come and join us at Roll 2 Create for some fun challenges, free classes on the Saturday with the DT, games and much more. It is bound to be a lot of fun as the girls run wild, all the fun starts Wednesday
NEW CALL: Scrappers Block? DT Call
Deadline: Friday, May 1, 2009
I have started a new Challenge Blog called 'Scrappers Block? and am on the hunt for a fresh new DT.
We are still needing 3 more members.
All experience and nationalities considered, for a commitment of one LO every two weeks.
Paper, hybrid or digital scrappbooking.
Occasional prizes are rewarded, but by sponsors only. DT members will not be required to supply any prizes.
Here's the tight bit...the deadline for enties is Friday 1st may at 12 noon GMT!!! Whoops!
Leave a comment with a link to a gallery or blog on the Scrappers Block itself, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
NEW CALL: Scrapbooking From The Inside Out DT Call
Deadline: When Saturday, May 9, 2009
Scrapbooking From The Inside Out, the monthly kit club, inspiration source and online community is holding a Design Team search. Inside Out is a different kind of kit club – it’s about a form of what we call ‘Scrapbook Therapy’ – using scrapbooking as a form of self-exploration, self-expression and self-discovery.
Our goal is to encourage the use of scrapbooking as a way for us to tap into our deep inner worlds in the midst of our very busy lives. We will be taking submissions from now through May 9, 2009.
We are seeking talented designers who are passionate about scrapbooking and personal growth to share in this journey. We are especially interested in finding ‘undiscovered’ designers – individuals who haven’t been published and who haven’t served on design teams.
As a Design Team member, you will serve a critical role in promoting the kits and the website on message boards, the blog, and representing the company where ever you can.
We ask that our designers not hold design team positions with any competing kit club or online scrapbooking retailer.
Manufacturer design team appointments and teaching at your LSS are fine.
As a member of our Design Team, you will be asked to:
1. create 4 pages and 1 altered project a month using 80% materials from our kit and relating to the theme of the month
2. contribute two monthly articles for subscriber-only content (tips or techniques with step by step photos )
3. participate on our message boards at least 4 days per week
4. design for Inside Out for a 6-month term, beginning on June 1, 2009 (starting with July 2009 Kit)
All projects made with the kit are yours to keep, and when used in the newsletter or on the website, you will be given full credit. As our designer, you can also submit your own work for publication after 1 month of debut of the kit, as long as you give Inside Out proper credit.
Your compensation will be:
1. Free monthly kit with no shipping charge from July-December 2009 (if you're outside the US, you'll be responsible for shipping charges over and above the base shipping fee).
2. Admission to CHA-Summer in Orlando, FL, July 28-30, 2009 (travel, hotel and other expenses not covered).
3. Recognition on our website with a link to your blog.
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com (subject – Design Team):
1. photos of 3 layouts of any size and one altered item or an additional layout. All 4 projects should be about your inner world – your thoughts, feelings, dreams, fears
2. links to your online gallery, blog and/or resume, if available (remember – these aren’t deal breakers)
3. your full contact information: name, phone number, email address, and location
4. a short paragraph or two about why you want to be one of our designers – why this concept matters to you
5. a short list of your “dream” kit
6. a list of your current scrapbooking commitments
We’re a passionate and creative team looking for like-minded people who love to share their thoughts and feelings using our craft and foster a supportive and welcoming community.
We look forward to getting to know you!