NEW CALL: Forever Always Recipe Scrap TONIGHT
With Kylene Hickey ! 21 January 2009
3 x photos - 3" x4" portrait style
1 x cardstock
4 x pp or c/s (or a mixture) - I have used scraps and if you are doing the same you will need the approx sizes - 6" x 8" / 7.5" x 7" / 6.5" x 6.5" / 9.5" x 4.5"
Title - chiboard, foam or whatever you like, plus some mini alphas.
Embellishments - 3 small / med flowers (or your choice of other embellie)
Optional extras - as usual these are entirely up to you, but you might want to gather some flourishes - chipboard, bling or stamps, and a pen just in case.
Maybe even some threads or ribbon???
NEW CALL: Scrappy Times Challenge #2
Our second challenge is a challenge for your BOM (Book Of Me).
We all have a fave's list, don't we??
Well we would like to see a LO, mini or what you can think of with your 'Top 10 Favorite things'.
Your list can be scrapbook related, or what ever you like best!!
Make sure you will upload your take on this challenge before February 1st
on the Challenge Group over at the forum!
NEW CALL: Creatively Yours” Flippin’ February and March Madness Guest Designer Contest:
Deadline: Thursday, January 29, 2009
Sketches by Noella [“CY”] is a sketch blog rich in inspiration for scrapbookers and card-makers alike.
CY is running a contest to locate FOUR talented scrapbookers to become CY Guest Design Team Members for a 1-month period.
We are seeking 2 designers for February and 2 for March, 2009.
Everyone, including international scrappers is invited to apply.
Below are the contest rules.
We posted a 12x12” layout sketch on Jan 10th 2009.
This is for the Guest Designer Contest.
To enter, you must flip, turn, or “mirror image” (reverse) the contest sketch that Noella has posted.
You can even turn it upside-down!
Then, create your layout based on the way that you turned/flipped/mirror-imaged the sketch. The interpretation of the sketch MUST remain a 12x12” layout size, however.
Use any colours, photos, papers, cardstock, and embellies you like.
One entry per person please.
Email your well-photographed contest entry email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please type: CY GDT CONTEST Feb/Mar2009 in the subject line of your email!***
We will choose 4 CY Guest Designers from the pool of entries received.
Winners will be notified by email on January 30-31, 2009.
Winning entries will be posted on the CY blog with a mini-bio of each Guest Design Team position winner!
Please have fun!
NEW CALL: The Everyday Scrapper DT/Website Assistant Call
Deadline: Sunday, February 1, 2009
The Everyday Scrapper DT Call www.theeverydayscrapper.com
Please e-mail email@example.com
Assistant Call Requirements
-Would be able to write up at least one post per week
-Could help think of new topics for posts and podcasts
-Can be on any DT team, but would love someone with some extra time
-Not Required, but I’d love to have someone help decorate the website, so being capable of editing Word Press and making banners and such.
-If you have any other questions please ask!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following:
1. Your name, any DT’s your on, and any other info you’d like me to know!
2. Upload a few layouts into The Everyday Scrapper Flickr! gallery for me to see. (optional)
3. Give me a topic your interested in researching and doing a post on. I am looking for someone to do inspiration posts and also to post layouts weekly.
4. If you are capable of website design please insert work you’ve done before (links or images)
If you become my new website assistant you will receive free product from companies we review, and also free products from me that I’d like you to look into.
If the website grows even more, the assistant might get a few more perks.
I’d love someone that is looking for at least a 6 month time slot.
NEW CALL: My Sketch World DT Call
Deadline: Saturday, February 7, 2009
The DT Call for My Sketch World
Layout Sketch Designer Diva- If you are interested in this position then please create a sketch using the Jan Sketch mysketchworld.blogspot.com… .
You can do a 2 pager or use one side of the sketch.
Card Sketch Designer Diva- If you are interested in the position then please create a card using the Jan Card Sketch mysketchworld.blogspot.com…
Please send your creations to email@example.com .
Please indicate on the subject if you entering for Layout or Card DT call.
You can try both but you have to send separate emails.
Include with your creations
Blog Link (If applicable)
Resume Link or list
paper, digi or hybrid are welcome to apply
usa, canada and international are welcome to apply
* A sketch will be sent to you a month before and sent to me by the 28th of each month. The layout will be posted the 1st Saturday of each month.
* For each project submitted, you must include a material list and size of layout is under 600x600
* Promote My Sketch World anywhere you can. DT Blinkie will be provided
* 6 month commitment as designer March 09-July 09
* A card sketch will be sent to you the month before and due date will be given. The card sketch will be posted on the 3rd of each month on Saturdays.
* For each project submitted , you must include a material list and size of card under 600x600* * Promote My Sketch World anywhere you can. DT Blinkie will be provided
* 6 month commitment as a designer March 09-July 09
After projects has been posted you can post it any gallery or blog please credit the sketch you used with MY SKETCH WORLD link or Sketch by Lucy Chesna.
If submitted to magazine or contest, please credit the sketch too.
The Call is from Jan 10th to Feb 7th. I will announce the new DT on Feb 10th