NEW CALL: Scrap With V Design Team Call
Scrap with V are looking for new Design Team members for the New Year.
(Previous DT members can re-apply)
Applications are being accepted now until 31st December.
Design team requirements:
1. Each month we send out product kits for our DT to create 1 or 2 layouts with that product designing a class kit complete with instructions and emailed by the deadline date.
2. Each design team member will be required to participate in the monthly Cyber Crops in the forum and participate in the forum daily and participate in monthly Challenges.
3. Design team members will also be required to publish a technique/tutorial for the Scrap with V Blog on a rostered system.
4. You MUST love our store and the products we stock and link them when you have used them. (Although you are not required to only use the products we stock).
5. Your own Blog is beneficial but not essential.
What you will receive as a Design Team Member:
1. 20% off purchases plus free postage.
2. Free product kits throughout your term
3. Being part of a very friendly group of ladies
Design Team Term5th January2009 – 30th June 2009
Got you interested?
All you will need to do is - email us three samples of your best work or email us links (this could be layouts, cards and altered), your name, your address, your blog URL and a little about yourself and scrapbooking style and a list of Design Teams you are currently on or have been on although this is not a requirement - email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The new design team will be announced in the forum on January 4th!!!
NEW CALL: ScrapLovers Sweetheart DT Call
Deadline: Saturday, December 20, 2008
ScrapLovers is looking for 4 new Sweethearts to join our team.
We are looking for designers who can meet the following criteria:
- Unique style
- Ability to use a variety of styles and be familiar with up-to-date techniques
- Ability to create projects from basic to a more advanced skill level
- Creative use of product
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work within timelines and under pressure
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Great communication skills
If chosen to be a Sweetheart you will be responsible for:
1. Committing to a 6-month term beginning Jan. 1, 2009 through June 30, 2009.
2. Creating 4 layouts using the monthly product you are sent. You will upload half of your projects on the 5th of the month and the other half on the 20th of the month.
3. Taking turns hosting a technique or stash tutorial for our Technique Thursdays.
4. Taking turns on a weekly basis posting a Question and Project of the Day.
5. Posting additional projects in your personal member gallery.
6. Participating in forum discussions on a daily basis and keeping the message board flowing by regularly posting new topics.
7. Leaving praise in the gallery on a weekly basis.
8. Issuing a monthly challenge to the members on the 1st of the month and occasionally a bonus challenge on the 15th of the month.
9. Participating in cybercrops and contests held by ScrapLovers.
10. Contributing to the ScrapLovers newsletter and blog when necessary.
11. Promoting ScrapLovers on your personal blog (if you have one) and other forums (where allowed) to help facilitate the growth of our community.
12. Identifying that ScrapLovers provided the product in ANY layout posted on another site or published. Projects are exclusive to the ScrapLovers site for one month.
13. Communicating with the Owner and Sweetheart Coordinator about absences due to illness or vacation
If chosen as a Sweetheart, you will be compensated in the following ways:
1. You will receive product to work with each month to create your required number of designs free of charge. All projects created are yours to keep.
2. You will receive 20% off purchases from our store throughout your duration as a Sweetheart and free shipping on orders that are shipped with the monthly kit. You will receive a shipping credit of $5 once each month on any additional orders.
3. You will receive exposure with your bio and headshot being posted on our Sweetheart page.
4. You will be provided a blinkie for use in your signature, on your blog, and at other sites as permitted.
1. Register and become a member of our message board. Introduce yourself in the Welcomes and Introductions forum.
2. Send an email to email@example.com including the following:
- Provide your name, address, preferred e-mail address, and links to online communities in which you are active (be sure to include your username). If you have a blog, please include that link as well.
-Provide a list of current and past design teams. Don't worry if you aren't on any. We want to see your work, and we all have to start somewhere. Membership on other DTs is not discouraged.-Let us know if you've been published and where.
-Tell us why you feel you are a prime candidate for our design team. Focus on your strengths and include what you will contribute to our team and message board. Share your ideas and thoughts for promoting our site and store.
-Send 4 examples of your best work that are representative of your style. Projects do not need to be new or never-before-seen, but should be original works of art (no scraplifts, please).
The deadline for submitting your application is Saturday, December 20 at 11:59 EST. International applicants are welcome.
If chosen, you will be notified via email to accept no later than Monday, December 22.
The official announcement will be made on the message board no later than Wednesday, December 24.
You will start on January 1st with your Sweetheart duties.
If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck and thank you!!
NEW CALL: MySpace Scrapbook Challenges Design Team Call
Deadline:Saturday, December 20, 2008
**Note - not officially sanctioned or supported by the myspace organization**
Design Team Call
Scrapbook Challenges, a group on myspace, is looking for some talented scrapbookers to help out with posting challenges and completing layouts based on sketches.
The term will be January 2009 through April 2009, and we do ask that you commit to that.
• In order to be a member of a myspace group, you must have a myspace account. These are free and you can open it when you start your term if you like. You can have your profile be private, or without much information but you do need a profile to be part of the group.
• DT members will post at least one challenge a month.
• DT members will be given the sketches a week in advance and asked to complete a LO once a month based on one of the sketches.
• DT members will help answer questions and participate in the board.
What DT members will get:
• The ability to state a design team for your scrapbook resume.
• Your name will be highlighted on the main page and you can promote websites and groups of your choice.
• DT members will receive a “signing bonus” RAK in the mail, as well as occasional RAKS throughout their term.
• Possible sponsor packages of goodies (we are working on getting a few things lined up).
If you are interested:
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Design Team” in the subject line. Please share the following:
• A LO that is your favorite that you did.
• Your myspace profile link (if you have one)
• Links to websites or galleries.
• Why you want to be a part of this new Design Team?