NEW CALL: Buzz and Bloom 2009 DESIGN TEAM CALL
Closing Date: Friday, 31st October 2008
Can't get enough of Buzz and Bloom's products?If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
We have several spots available on our Design Team for 2009.
If you'd like to be considered, here's what we'd like to see:
* 3 of your best and favourite recent layouts
* A link to your online gallery, or 3 more recent layouts or other off-the-page projects
* Your design team experience
* Have you been published? Where and when?
* All your contact details
* Anything else you'd like us to know about you
Here's what the position will involve:
* 12-month commitment, with the possibility of continuing on in 2010
* 2-3 layouts per month
* Articles posted on our Blog
* Extra work for new products releases and/or trade events
What you'll receive:
* Regular Buzz and Bloom product packages throughout the year
* Purchase additional products below retail prices
Email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2008.
International applications welcome.We look forward to hearing from you!
NEW CALL: Dream Street Papers 2009 Design Team Search
Deadline: Monday, September 29, 2008
Dream Street Papers is looking to add to its already talented and diverse Design Team for 2009. We are looking for talented scrapbookers with great enthusiasm and a love for working with Dream Street Papers products. Dream Street Papers has a diverse portfolio of designs, all with a unique look and feel. With the array of collections we have to offer, we would like our design team to show our customers a variety of ways to use our products! If you are creative and energetic AND you love Dream Street Papers, please try out for our team.
Openings: Dream Street Papers is looking to add 4 Design Team members and 12 Guest Design Team members (1 Guest DT member per month for 2009), a total of 16 positions.
Submission Deadline: The deadline to submit is Monday, September 29, 2008.
The new Design Team members and Guest Design Team members will be notified by email and announced no later than Friday, October 3, 2008.
Design Team Positions
Term:Design team members will serve a 12 month term, starting January 1, 2009 ending December 31, 2009.
Please submit JPG images of 2 layouts and 1 card or altered item (72 DPI images, not to exceed 1000 pixels) to email@example.com along with the following information:
* Your full name and complete contact information (address, telephone, email address)
* A paragraph telling us about yourself, as well as your scrapping history and style
* Past or present experience is not a requirement for the Dream Street Papers Design team... we just want to know a little more about you!
* Links to any online galleries or scrap resumes. If you have a blog showcasing your work, we'd love to see that too!
* A paragraph on why you'd like to be on the Dream Street Design Team
The use of Dream Street Papers in your submission is not required. However, including our product in your submission would give you the opportunity to show us your ability to use our products creatively to effectively market and promote Dream Street Papers.
The DT Member will receive:
* Advance release of all papers/products as they are available
* Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects
* Payment for projects used for trade shows, catalogs and printed advertisements
DT Members will be expected to:
* Complete 2 layouts per month (1 assignment and 1 designer's choice) to be featured in upcoming newsletters and posted to the Dream Street Papers gallery and blog
DT Members will NOT be expected to remain exclusive to Dream Street Papers.
Guest Design Team Positions
Dream Street Papers is looking to feature guest designers on a monthly basis on our website and in our monthly newsletter.
Guest Designers will receive:
* Recognition on the Dream Street Papers newsletter (head shot, bio and your projects using the Dream Street Papers lines of your choice).
* Endorsement fees for published layouts and projects equal to the DT position
* Payment for projects used at trade shows equal to the DT position
Guest Designers will be expected to:
* Complete a minimum of 3 layouts or 2 layouts AND 1 card or altered item in the month in which they appear.
Thank you in advance for your submissions... we look forward to seeing your work! Best of luck to everyone!