NEW CALL: 123 Challenge for August
The criteria for August are:
1. Lots of Bling
2. Self Portrait
3. More than 5 colours
Layouts due by 31 August 2008.
NEW CALL: 123 Cybercrop for August
Monday 18 August 2008
Commencing at 7:30pm.
NEW CALL: White With 1
White With 1 has its August challenge up ...this month we are taking inspiration from the Cancer Councils Daffodil Day. We have 3 fabulous prizesup for grabs from our sponsors...
Mystical Scrapbooks (link:www.mysticalscrapbooks.com.au ) , Scrapbook Savvy (link:www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au ) and Scrapbook Divas (link:www.scrapbookdivas.com.au )
Also we are looking for 2 new artists to join the White With 1 team. Applying is easy... all you need to do is pop over to the blog (link:www.whitewith1.blogspot.com ) and put together the layouts with the criteria requirement and email them through to Susan by the 20th August. It is a great opportunity to showcase your work monthly...go on take the plunge and apply.
NEW CALL: Scrapbooking4Less
Scrapbooking4less is having another Blind Scrapping Challenge this weekend with Awesome Prizes to be won.
We also have our Sketch, Photography, Design Team Pack Challenges and Bingo with a Twist all listed so if you're looking for some Inspiration to get some much needed Scrapbooking done come and check out our Forum!
NEW CALL: Apple Blossom Studio DT Call (Stamping - Internationals Welcome)
Apply by Saturday, August 9, 2008, 12am
We are looking for some designers at Apple Blossom Studio
Joy JaegerApple Blossom Studio
NEW CALL: FireCracker Designs by Pamela DT Call
Applications Close: Friday, August 15, 2008
Hello hello!! Are you a creative artistic soul? Have you always had a passion for art, and a desire to share with others? Are you shy about submitting for design teams?
If you answered YES! to any of these questions, then the FireCracker Designs by Pamela Design Team might be just the place for you!! So come out from under the bed, get out those stamps and start your stamping!
New team will be announced and posted on my blog on Sep. 1st.
Here are the details!
FireCracker Designs by Pamela DT Info/Instruction Sheet
1. Fill out the dt application (available here: www.pamelasgallery.com…) and email back to me at : email@example.com
2. Email 4-6 samples of your best (*previously unpublished) work. ANY type of stamp art is great, not just cards. (wall art, jewelry, t-shirts, etc…as long as it’s stamped, it’s eligible)
3. Please label your sample file names: YOURNAME-01, 02, etc…Please keep them about 100K in size.
4. Use of FCD stamps is not required for submission, but it does make me smile when you do!
5. Wait patiently for an email confirmation. You will get a confirmation email, letting you know that I did indeed receive YOUR email, with your application, and your art.
6. All art will be given a random number, and voted on by my current design team. The winners will be announced Sep. 1, and will begin their duties there after.
Requirements: - Your DT duties will last for one year.
Please DO NOT try out, if you can’t make a one year commitment.
Once a month you will receive a 4×5 stamp set from me. You will need to use the stamps to create your 4 designs for the month, you may combine sets for your creations…as long as what you use features FireCrackerDesignsbyPamela stamps…monthly art can be any type of art, not only cards. It’s fun to see how else we can showcase our love of stamps!
Twice a year, you will be asked to submit a tutorial for the tutorial lists. They do not have to be your own creations, but they DO need to be in your own words, with your own photos.
You email your work to me, so you must have a scanner, or digital camera for this purpose.
I have a yahoo group dedicated to the Design Team. I discuss new stamp ideas, and often brainstorm with my team. You would be expected to join this group, so yahoo membership is a must.
Every month you get a set of 4×5 stamps to design with. They are yours to keep.
The art you create for submissions is also YOURS to keep
You get a 20% discount on website purchases, for as long as you are on my design team.
During your birthday month, you get a 50% off discount coupon!
* Since the judging is based on art only, and not on the artist, I’d prefer to have samples that have not been shared all over the web….if you do have them in a gallery, please remove them until after the judging. Thanks